Former Navy Officer Arrested for Running Illegal Abortion Clinic, Admits He Is Not a Doctor

Georgealbert

On 9/8/2024 at 4:11 AM, Georgealbert said:

The arrest came after local residents reported suspicious activities at the location

I wonder what they consider or what he actually to that promoted suspicious activity? If he had been doing this illegally for some time then he must have established some type of demeanor making himself to look and act the part of a doctor. 

On 9/8/2024 at 4:11 AM, Georgealbert said:

Thanaboon confessed that he was not a licensed doctor but had been performing illegal abortions at the clinic.

Police Major General Teeradej Thamsutheer, commander of the Metropolitan Police Investigation Division, stated that Thanaboon admitted to all charges and had previously been arrested for conducting illegal abortions. Authorities are now investigating further to determine if there are any additional crimes related to this case.

Welcome to the Wellness and medical hub of Asia...

be careful where you book in.

33 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I wonder what they consider or what he actually to that promoted suspicious activity? If he had been doing this illegally for some time then he must have established some type of demeanor making himself to look and act the part of a doctor. 

I wonder where he was disposing of  "you know what"