What was your job (profession) when you moved to Thailand

still kicking

28 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Very immature question isn't it 

How would he personally be responsible if he was? 

I must admit that CSI job would of been busy during the 1970's & 80's in the UK , imagine doing that job in Northern Ireland back then 😲

Why is it immature to remind him what the UK police can accomplish George?

• 4 weeks later...

When I moved to Thailand, I was transitioning from a career in customer service back home. It was a giant leap, but I wanted to try something new. Before moving, I completed a 100 percent online locksmithing course at Ashworth College. I’ve always been fascinated by locks and their work, so I thought it would be a unique skill, especially in a new country. The course was super flexible, which was great because I could study while planning my move. Once I got to Thailand, I started offering locksmith services to the expat community, which was a great way to meet people and settle in. It’s been an exciting journey, and I’m glad I had the chance to explore something different!

Edited by Obrajnick

On 9/10/2024 at 7:26 AM, norfolkandchance said:

Window Cleaner ( cash only ).

I did that for a while I met some famous people, I lived in an area with many large expensive houses, would take a whole day just to clean the outside. One of the nicest guys I met was Winsor Davis from it aint  'alf hot mum. Brought me a pot of tea and biscuits, and sat with me chatting one of the good guys.  

5 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I did that for a while I met some famous people, I lived in an area with many large expensive houses, would take a whole day just to clean the outside. One of the nicest guys I met was Winsor Davis from it aint  'alf hot mum. Brought me a pot of tea and biscuits, and sat with me chatting one of the good guys.  

I saw some sights cleaning the bedroom windows.