I'm cheating on my wife and I can't help it.

BarBoy

[quote]

what can i do?

[/quote]

What can you do??  You can go and troll some other forum!  Another (no probably the same) shill from Thaiger and I'm getting sick of it!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Personally I too and fed up with AN and might join Bob in leaving, I know I won't be missed, so look out for another troll.

If you do...  after publicly announcing your departure, are you going to come back under another moniker ??...   ThainessBoy, perhaps ?  :whistling:

27 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

hi, why does everyone keep calling me bob, who is bob? yes i have a big problem with infidelity, i cant stop myself. i am obsessed with stranger sex and i dont know what to do.

[don't know what to do].... You could go to a Pattaya GoGo bar... wait for some older fella to fall asleep, steel his squeeze, take her to Koh Chang...  then refuse to pay her, get threatened by her brothers, then go on a few all day benders and post about your escapades, Rolex watches and numerous houses on this forum... 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BarBoy said:

I have been cheating on my wife for years with women and ladyboys. when i have a drink i just cant help it, I get so horny and have to give in. in thailand there are so many hot girls its unbearable. i go to pattaya all the time and my wife knows but she doesnt know what i am up to. sometimes i get 3 jumps a day. i cant control my urges and i feel sorry for my wife. what can i do?

Get another knob implanted somewhere ?

4 hours ago, BarBoy said:

I have been cheating on my wife for years with women and ladyboys. when i have a drink i just cant help it, I get so horny and have to give in. in thailand there are so many hot girls its unbearable. i go to pattaya all the time and my wife knows but she doesnt know what i am up to. sometimes i get 3 jumps a day. i cant control my urges and i feel sorry for my wife. what can i do?

I think 3 jumps a day is not nearly enough. You should go up to the double, as that will make you have less time to think and feel guilt.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Can an IP address of a post (poster) be checked, to know if the post has come from the same computer ???

Short answer Bob BarBoy creates clicks, as long as we respond to his drivel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bob's back.

Obviously I gave him too much credit thinking he'd be back with a new character as BarBoy is an identical character with just a different name. He might as well of just called himself BarBob 😀

Edited by Pattaya57

17 hours ago, BarBoy said:

another pseudonym from bob, the story teller

If I was cheating on my wife and I was explaining it to the world, the last thing I would include is the part about getting with ladyboys. Sorry if I sound small-minded but I wouldn't consider that something to be proud of. 

ladyboy-thai-324_iyndxc.jpg

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, BarBoy said:

Get a divorce you More Run.

What do you mean what do you do? .1 keep rolling the doing what you are doing until she catches you and face the consequences of your actions.  2. tell her you want to break up, make up some bull<deleted> excuse and hope she doesn't find out the truth. or 3, come clean and face the consequences and whatever happens happens.

I am a betting man and going to guess you will most likely go with option 1