Pattaya: Search For Culprit Who Muzzled 10 Dogs With Tape

Georgealbert

22 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Yes, I eat animals for food, rather than killing them because I resent sharing space with them. Thank you for allowing me to illuminate the difference.

You hate animals then, nobody who eats them can 'love' them. You love eating them, hypocrite.

Edited by proton
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

So you are a meat eating animal hater then. Some wild animals have to eat other animals to survive humans do not.

No, I don't hate at all. It's your hatred that is on display. I was brought up on rearing, catching and eating animals for food, as are billions of others.

You have a mental issue with your unnatural hatred.

6 minutes ago, proton said:

You hate animals then, nobody who eats them can 'love' them. You love eating them, hypocrite.

So a lion who catches, kills and eats, hates it own offspring? Did you attend school at all? Your statements are an embarrassment to whatever school system you might have attended. You might have got away with such a silly statement at kindergarten....but I doubt it.

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It was reported on the local radio station that city hall inspectors reported no harm to the dogs with home made muzzles. They are fitted to protect children and stop eating the other dogs food. 

and this is Thai uneducated illogical thinking for you,  don't get rid of the problem,  lets just leave them with tape around their mouths so they can still lay about the sois ......   :crazy:

7 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

Social media has been abuzz with outrage as authorities and animal lovers search for an unknown individual who cruelly bound the mouths of 10 dogs with adhesive tape in Soi 12, Pattaya-Naklua Road, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi. Some of the dogs were also seen with plastic bottles hanging around their necks. Local residents speculate that the muzzling was due to the dogs’ loud barking and aggressive behavior toward tourists.

Good.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, NowNow said:

Have you thought about relocating to Turkey?

Wouldn't be better if  Thailand  did the same as what Turkey did to make life better for many Thai people and tourists by eliminating the Vermin.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

IMG_5378.jpeg

Picture of the dogs.

Social media has been abuzz with outrage as authorities and animal lovers search for an unknown individual who cruelly bound the mouths of 10 dogs with adhesive tape in Soi 12, Pattaya-Naklua Road, Bang Lamung District, Chonburi. Some of the dogs were also seen with plastic bottles hanging around their necks. Local residents speculate that the muzzling was due to the dogs’ loud barking and aggressive behavior toward tourists.

The images posted online sparked criticism, with many condemning the act as animal cruelty. Upon investigation, it was confirmed that the dogs had indeed been walking and lying along the streets with their mouths taped shut. The security guards in the area stated that although these dogs are usually looked after by someone, they remain muzzled day and night, with the tape only removed when someone comes to feed them.

The incident has raised concerns among the local community, prompting calls for officials to investigate whether this act violates the *Prevention of Cruelty and Animal Welfare Act 2014

This law protects animals from abuse and neglect, and violators can face up to two years in prison, a fine of up to 40,000 baht, or both. The public is urging authorities to take swift action and locate the individual responsible for this cruel act.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-09-10

Cigna Banner (500x100) (1).png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

I can think of lots of people I would like to see that done to.

Just now, NowNow said:

No. 

So you would rather have people being  bitten by disease spreading Vermin than make the country safe and trouble Free. 

Wha is more important People or those Vermin .

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, proton said:

Says an hypocritical eater of animals, but who has a soft spot for millions of vermin like soi dogs. Nothing as illogical than some humans,

Signs of mental illness. Unnatural hatred and the need to abuse and call names to justify your sick behaviour.

Sounds like a miserable existence. I love life and live in harmony with that around me. Shame about your misery.

2 minutes ago, digger70 said:

So you would rather have people being  bitten by disease spreading Vermin than make the country safe and trouble Free. 

Wha is more important People or those Vermin .

Should we eliminate all humans for the transgressions of a few? You'd be dangerous if you actually developed a working brain.

• Sad 1

Eating animals and fish is the biggest 

Just now, NowNow said:

Signs of mental illness. Unnatural hatred and the need to abuse and call names to justify your sick behaviour.

Sounds like a miserable existence. I love life and live in harmony with that around me. Shame about your misery.

I hate hypocrites who pretend to care about animals while they eat them, thats really sick behaviour. Nothing more miserable for animals than being slaughtered for gut buckets to scoff down. You dont love life if you are eating it, you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Just now, proton said:

Eating animals and fish is the biggest 

I hate hypocrites who pretend to care about animals while they eat them, thats really sick behaviour. Nothing more miserable for animals than being slaughtered for gut buckets to scoff down. You dont love life if you are eating it, you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Hate...

Q.E.D.

It's a mental illness that will get you in the end.

So the incident was investigated and the dogs said not to be in danger and well cared for and in good health. She found a humane solution to care for the dogs while protecting people from potential danger at night (read article above). Win-win for all animals, dogs and humans.

This type of thing only highlights that when local and national laws are non-existent, or certainly not enforced routinely, then locals will come up with their own solutions, some good, some bad, or somewhere in between. It's unfortunate that there is not a local or national solution so individuals would not need to make their own solutions.

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Nickcage49 said:

There’s some cruel people on this forum. 

Whoever is responsible should go to prison.

I was going to post nearly this exact sentiment. But you can't change minds warped by cruelty, anger, or hate. Anyway who wants dogs to suffer in intense heat can't be reasoned with. Yeah, a lot of angry people on this forum. Nevertheless, useful information from time to time. 

Edited by Ebumbu

51 minutes ago, Nickcage49 said:

There’s some cruel people on this forum. 

Whoever is responsible should go to prison.

yes,  anyone who thinks these dogs aren't a pest to kids and the elderly have got no idea.

but, I think prisons a bit harsh,  don't you...      

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Silencer said:

So the incident was investigated and the dogs said not to be in danger and well cared for and in good health. She found a humane solution to care for the dogs while protecting people from potential danger at night (read article above). Win-win for all animals, dogs and humans.

This type of thing only highlights that when local and national laws are non-existent, or certainly not enforced routinely, then locals will come up with their own solutions, some good, some bad, or somewhere in between. It's unfortunate that there is not a local or national solution so individuals would not need to make their own solutions.

As I said earlier .... 

and this is Thai uneducated illogical thinking for you,  don't get rid of the problem,  lets just leave them with tape around their mouths so they can still lay about the sois ......   :crazy:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

yes,  anyone who thinks these dogs aren't a pest to kids and the elderly have got no idea.

but, I think prisons a bit harsh,  don't you...      

Elderly? What are you on? Ah yes...it's the alcohol isn't it?

Kids running around perhaps. But elderly....please explain.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

As I said earlier .... 

Yes, it's their earth too.....or do you believe that it belongs exclusively to you? Perhaps it's that sense of entitlement that has made you so bitter.

• Sad 1