Pattaya Man Seeks Help After His 200,000 Baht Motorcycle Gets Stolen

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya — A 33-year-old Thai man in Pattaya is seeking help to track down thieves who stole his motorcycle worth over 200,000 baht from his residence.

On September 8th, 2024, Mr. Kamol Hiransiri, 33, complained to The Pattaya News and provided CCTV footage to assist in tracking down the suspects responsible for the theft of his red and white Honda CRF 300 motorcycle.

The theft occurred late at night at his home, located in the Nongprue sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province. After the theft, Mr. Kamol filed a complaint with the Nongprue Police Station and handed over the CCTV footage as evidence.

By Aim Tanakorn

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 

-- 2024-09-10

news-footer-3.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

AirTag or Samsung Smart Tag cost very little and can be hidden easily on the bike. Battery lasts over a year. That's what I do. Easy to locate.

Chinese copy of Apple AirTag start costs from $5. They works absolutely same as AirTag, except they don't have U2 chip for Precision Finding mode when you stay in few meters from AirTag.

On Aliexpress just search "Smart Air find my phone app".

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

AirTag or Samsung Smart Tag cost very little and can be hidden easily on the bike. Battery lasts over a year. That's what I do. Easy to locate.

Haven't the thieves wised up to these yet?