Harris Campaign Sharpens Policy Focus, Sets Stark Contrast with Trump's Agenda

Social Media

2 hours ago, Social Media said:

the stark differences between Harris’s and Trump’s visions for America will likely be a focal point for voters seeking a clear direction for the country's future.

Yes, the differences are "stark" - only 30% of Americans think the country is on the right track.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/08/us/politics/trump-and-harris-times-siena-poll.html

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Could it be Kamala is feeling "unburdened" now?

This is a Kamala classic likely helping launch her unrivaled ability to be the moronic leading author of the world salad world, an honor she is "unburdened" by anyone in her realm of buffoons.

Edited by illisdean

On 9/11/2024 at 12:18 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

If she has policies, it's a pity she didn't say what they are on the debate. All I heard was a load of promises unlikely to even reach congress.

Unless she has both houses it's unlikely her wish list will come true.

I take it she’s not getting your vote.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Counter factual nonsense.

Let me respond Trump is Hitler, Hitler is bad, fascism is trump, trump is Hitler, 1939 Trump was there with Hitler.

That's what she sounds like these days. Watch the town hal;l with Anderson. Every question ended up like that no matter what the topic. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

Let me respond Trump is Hitler, Hitler is bad, fascism is trump, trump is Hitler, 1939 Trump was there with Hitler.

That's what she sounds like these days. Watch the town hal;l with Anderson. Every question ended up like that no matter what the topic. 

Nah, that’s what you imagine she sounds like.

I’m assuming it’s your ‘election anxiety’ getting the better of you, it’s certainly not founded on reality.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nah, that’s what you imagine she sounds like.

I’m assuming it’s your ‘election anxiety’ getting the better of you, it’s certainly not founded on reality.

Everybody has observed she no longer discusses policy. It is part of the reason her commercials are actually working against her these days. All she needs now is the crazy childless cat lady outfit to compliment her rambling and cackles.

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Everybody has observed she no longer discusses policy. It is part of the reason her commercials are actually working against her these days. All she needs now is the crazy childless cat lady outfit to compliment her rambling and cackles.

I don’t speak for ‘everyone’ and wonder why it is you think you can.

If you thought Trump was winning you’d not need to engage in the constant stream of fabricated nonsense that pervades your posts.

Methinks ‘election anxiety’ is getting the better of you.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t speak for ‘everyone’ and wonder why it is you think you can.

If you thought Trump was winning you’d not need to engage in the constant stream of fabricated nonsense that pervades your posts.

Methinks ‘election anxiety’ is getting the better of you.

I am talking about the topic. You talk about me and project it must be this or that. I am not voting for Trump I also do criticize him but not to the extent i do Harris. If you could hear yourself you would see you and the other 3 posters here parrot Kamala and use these terms all the time. The ranting is so bad now it is basically slowly killing this forum like is the dem party itself.

14 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I am talking about the topic. You talk about me and project it must be this or that. I am not voting for Trump I also do criticize him but not to the extent i do Harris. If you could hear yourself you would see you and the other 3 posters here parrot Kamala and use these terms all the time. The ranting is so bad now it is basically slowly killing this forum like is the dem party itself.

You open with ‘I’m talking about the topic’ 

And then do anything but talk about the topic.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You open with ‘I’m talking about the topic’ 

And then do anything but talk about the topic.

You're talking about him again. Try to stay on topic. The Topic is Trump is Hiler