Tourist confronts teen pickpocket in Bangkok’s Sukhumvit Soi 11 - video

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Gjk7777 said:

Totally agree. Been coming to Thailand 20 years,and only African males have been offering me drugs and ladies of the night from Africa around that area. if it was Chinese men with big noses doing it I would say the same. The identifier of the majority of foreign men doing it is black males from Africa. It's NOT a racist comment, get a dictionary and look up the word

Exactly- i saw the africans arriving in the 90s  staying around the back hualampng staion . I talked to a couple of them - they were there to  get in early on fraud - gold , etc and then fast moved into the drug trade - but a pickpocket is still a thief- obviously he wanted to work an area  where there would be drug dealers / tourists carrying cash - criminals need clearing out all of sukhumvit s****hole foreign ghetto now

2 hours ago, sungod said:

Most people doing bag snatching on motorbikes are Thai, is that a racist comment too?

Only racist around here is you playing the race card, no one else mentioned it.

Are you a bit thick? The topic is about a British tourist being pickpocketed by an Asian. Nothing to do with Africans hanging around on Sukhumvit. Are you really that obtuse?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

Yes the post has gone off track, what happened to the money?, did the police arrest the pick pocket and return the money??????

None of the ignoramuses care about the tourist. They just jump at the opportunity to rant about Africans.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Look at how all the filthy Trolls flock to the thread. 😊

Nice that they reveal themselves 😉

Can you give us some examples of these 'filthy trolls'? It seems you are the only one who can see them. Anybody else see any 'filthy trolls'?'

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Are you a bit thick? The topic is about a British tourist being pickpocketed by an Asian. Nothing to do with Africans hanging around on Sukhumvit. Are you really that obtuse?

British tourist, can you point out in the OP where it mentions that?

20 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

Can you explain what you are attempting to infer ? . I made no mention of race in my post, only Nationality. The American in Rome who  similarly accosted a thief  was not African.

Yet no one was suspect of the Americans source of income or the origins of his possessions. I was curious why @chippendale thought it was a pertinent point to be made about the African in Thailand.   He still hasn't responded to  my post. 

Where do you get your money from?

He's not inferring anything. He's implying it. You are inferring it. Didn't you watch The Big Bang Theory?

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, RickyJB said:

You've never been down soi 11 have you? The only Africans down that Soi are dealers, from Nigeria. Sierra Leone. Ghana , etc. BLACK quick to throw in the race card leftard . 

You seem to be suggesting that the only black foreigners in a highly popular tourist area of a highly popular tourist city are drug dealers or, even, that all those who are black in that area must be drug dealers.

8 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Because......colonial exploitation. And inherited wealth. 

Uneducated statement if meaning British! Fact! Great Britain's empire was not suppressed,  infact the total opposite. The counties that were in the British Empire were protected and the warlords, caliphates, kingdoms were defeated protecting their people from being taken/sold into slavery or just beheaded on a religious whim. One in India had a policy of beheading over a hundred thousand men and women a year who were not of the same religion. GB left countries far better than when they entered them always. Try doing some world travel and compare.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

Your username tells me all I need to know about you and the company you keep.

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

Exactly,he is entitled to spend his dole money abroad if he wants.

He's just being an argumentative t**t  winding you up - put him your "Ignored" list - you'll feel a lot better for it!