Would be Assassin had biden/harris bumper sticker on his Truck in Hawaii

riclag

1 minute ago, DougieMax said:

Isn't that the truth. Why bother with that because she would never be the one making decisions anyway just like Joe is now. Elon Musk just brought a lot of criticism on himself for making that exact observation. Joe and Kamala are nothing and nobody.

......until Nov 6.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I will say that what is looking to be a plausible -- but not only -- explanation is that this guy was totally whacked-out on Ukraine and he feared Trump would curtail or cutoff support to Ukraine if elected. 

That sounds very plausible. He seemed obsessed by Ukraine. And everyone knows Trump would try to end the Ukraine war and withdraw funding.

What a whackjob to ruin his life over the Ukraine war when he's American.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Seems like with all the assassination attempts that the left is desperate. No one is trying to kill corrupt kamala

Do you believe that there is merit in this being a  false flag event?

Why did Trump send out a fund raising plea so quickly after the incident?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Seems like with all the assassination attempts that the left is desperate. No one is trying to kill corrupt kamala

All? You mean one attempt and another where I guy was hiding 500 yds away in bushes?

These are not left wing lunatics......they are lunatics.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That sounds very plausible. He seemed obsessed by Ukraine. And everyone knows Trump would try to end the Ukraine war and withdraw funding.

He was trying (without success) in 2023 per NY Times to arrange for Afghan soldiers fleeing Taliban to be airlifted to Poland so they could fight in Ukraine.

8 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

Fine. You can hear them all you want but when it comes to assassinating a political figure because you dislike him that is probably the definition of insanity

What is more likely is that everyone fears him. Here's what he will do when he gets in and drains the swamp and hopefully attacks The blob

I agree that trying to assassinate anyone could be classified as insanity (and obviously criminal).  I'm just pointing out that I agree with the guy's statement that "every reasonable person hates Trump." 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

A 'whackjob" ruining his life because he disagrees with the probable actions of another 'whackjob".

Where does one start?

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

He was trying (without success) in 2023 per NY Times to arrange for Afghan soldiers fleeing Taliban to be airlifted to Poland so they could fight in Ukraine.

Yes, another very sensible plan that went about as well as his golf course outing.

To think someone like this almost put a bullet into a man like Trump and could have changed history. Imagine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mazungu said:

Trump of course is using this incidence as a reason to attack Harris. He blames her rhetoric and lies. Does the man not realize he's been throwing word bombs and lies at the Dems since he came down his golden escalator nine years ago? Trump has been using inflammatory language in almost all his speeches. He calls the Democrats "radical left thugs," "Communists", "Marxists", "Fascists". How's this for inflammatory, "We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.” The man is reaping the whirlwind that he started. Ten days ago, he was still joking about the vicious hammer attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband. Political violence and demonization of political opponents needs to stop. But it might be karma if at the next Trump rally a passing car backfires. Trump's reaction would be priceless. 

The gift that keeps giving......'free' speech.

I used to set up rules with the kids I taught and they were very good at two things......

What were their rights?

What were the responsibilities that go with each right.

Trump and his ilk are mustard keen on their rights......but couldn't care less about responsibilities.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The gift that keeps giving......'free' speech.

I used to set up rules with the kids I taught and they were very good at two things......

What were their rights?

What were the responsibilities that go with each right.

Trump and his ilk are mustard keen on their rights......but couldn't care less about responsibilities.

Says rando 38k pm unlicensed English teacher. OK unc

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Patong2021 said:

Trump collective is desperate. People say that the  evidence that this wasn''t an inside job or false flag event has not been  firmed up. maybe it was a conspiracy to get sympathy for Trump since he was never in danger and sent out a fund raising plea  shortly after the event.

I know maybe a space alien put this wacked out Harris supporter up to it. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1