UFO seen on Jomtein Beach amazing video

Mr. Black

31 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

So three SAD emojis to my statement. WHY? 

Do you believe in Divine Creation, The Big bang or other explanations.

Who designed the Pyramids, Stonehenge and other World phenomena?

Plenty of evidence available on documentary channels on Sky or Discovery, ancient scripts and hieroglyphs

My friend all those programs are purely entertainment and mostly hogwash.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Black said:

UFO seen on Jomtein Beach amazing video. June 4th 2024. 

Original video is posted here as well as close up zoomed in videos. Obviously not of earth or man made. 

This should be all over the news. It even connects different types of UFO videos. At first it looks just like the Navy video of the submersible UFO then at the end you actually see it changing shapes! You see it transform into the flat round black disc! Truly amazing sighting captured on video. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, JimboB4 said:

This should be all over the news. It even connects different types of UFO videos. At first it looks just like the Navy video of the submersible UFO then at the end you actually see it changing shapes! You see it transform into the flat round black disc! Truly amazing sighting captured on video. 

When ÍT changes shape, it's because it is turning from being viewed side on to a flat disc, or whatever it is. 

The last bit of the video is a bird landing on a tree

To come from another planet, an alien race would have to break the known laws of the Universal physics to get here, as the distances are beyond comprehension

Just maybe as impossible, but a touch more likely, maybe whatever species humans have involved into in thousands of years can travel back

I will wait for the LOL emojis😀

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Black said:

UFO seen on Jomtein Beach amazing video. June 4th 2024. 

Original video is posted here as well as close up zoomed in videos. Obviously not of earth or man made. 

Why is there never a good close up detailed video of these vehicles and any of the creatures that flying around in them?

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, JimboB4 said:

It’s on video and it’s clear that the object is not of earth origin 

In the video, at the end, you can clearly see that it is a bird, probably a seagull, returning from the sea to the beach and ending its flight by landing on a palm tree.

1 hour ago, Espanol said:

In the video, at the end, you can clearly see that it is a bird, probably a seagull, returning from the sea to the beach and ending its flight by landing on a palm tree.

When it was first posted back in June it was clear to see it was a bird, it was a bird and still is a bird, 

• Agree 2

In order to keep this topic somewhat readable I've trimmed the first post and removed what are basically duplicate posts. Please don't post excessive amounts of images or video into one post or repetitive posts. They will get edited or removed altogether.

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2024 at 12:17 PM, KannikaP said:

So three SAD emojis to my statement. WHY? 

Do you believe in Divine Creation, The Big bang or other explanations.

Who designed the Pyramids, Stonehenge and other World phenomena?

Plenty of evidence available on documentary channels on Sky or Discovery, ancient scripts and hieroglyphs

Sad emojis because no "stupid" ones

• Haha 1

I find it amusing that the only posts Mr Black has made on the forum are the 2 identical UFO threads he made. Did he create the Mr Black persona from 'Men in Black' just for this 😆 

Edited by Pattaya57