“Queers for Palestine” Offered $1 Million to host a gay pride parade in Gaza or West Bank

Social Media

10 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

You criticize activists for not going to these countries then you criticize Tatchell for doing exactly that. 

And mincer is a derogatory term for gays and a homophobic slur.  It says volumes about you that you use the term.

would you prefer "puddle jumper"  ?     

This proposal was not put forward by an LGBT+ plus group but is baiting by the Conservative, self-proclaimed watchdog group The New Tolerance Campaign (NTC). They know full well that they will never pay out as Gaza Pride would never be sanctioned.

It's just a cheap stunt. If you go their website you will see all the anti-LGBT initiatives along with the usual anti-woke, pro-religious nonsense. Don't be fooled.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, harryviking said:

🤣🤣That would end up as a huge massacre!! This must be the stupidest thing I have heard for a while! These people got an ASS FOR A BRAIN!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Indeed it sounds like a suicide mission,  maybe they will find some willing suicide bumbers   oh dear my spell checker just went down

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:
11 hours ago, Tug said:
12 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Great idea. I hope this goes ahead, it's an excellent opportunity for Queers for Palestine to show their support and learn more about the state they are supporting. 

I’m thinking more of the grunts that would be endangered by having to rescue them.

Why rescue them?

So, do you mean...

'Why rescue them?'... it was their own choice to go there so they are accountable for the consequences....

Or...

'Why rescue them?'...  what could happen where they require a rescue ?

Edited by richard_smith237

2 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

No, I'd prefer you to grow up and stop the name-calling. 

There will be a lot worse than a bit of name calling in store for any of them that find their way to Gaza,   I hope they are a bit more resilient than you.     

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Nice attempt at deflection. But lets get back to your use of homophobic slurs, or as you euphemistically call them "a few naughty words." 

So we've had mincer, puddle-jumper, cock-suckers (Proton} and suicide bumbers as homophobic slurs for gay people so far. 

You people are sick in the head.

Just because something is an uncomfortable  truth for you  does not make it a "deflection"   I think I have raised a perfectly valid point.

What sort of reception would  you expect is instore  for  these "activists"   You do realise that   Hamas  are probably the most homo adverse organisations in the world.   Do you think that after  few sessions with a diversity councillor they will change their views ?    Well i have news for you, they will be sent home in body bags shredded along with their stupid rainbow flag,  Even those seen crying in the corner at having been called a nasty name will not be spared.

It is generally not considered acceptable for people to interfere in the  affairs of , or  to try to impose their views  and values on another country,  But those who are determined to try will certainly need to demonstrate  a bit more backbone than you.  Things can get a bit scary in the real world , I doubt Hamas are particularly concerned

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Nice attempt at deflection. But lets get back to your use of homophobic slurs, or as you euphemistically call them "a few naughty words." 

So we've had mincer, puddle-jumper, cock-suckers (Proton} and suicide bumbers as homophobic slurs for gay people so far. 

You people are sick in the head.

Wait till Hamas demonstrate a few of their traditional  "homophobic slurs"  you will really  be upset     

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Just because something is an uncomfortable  truth for you  does not make it a "deflection"   I think I have raised a perfectly valid point.

What sort of reception would  you expect is instore  for  these "activists"   You do realise that   Hamas  are probably the most homo adverse organisations in the world.   Do you think that after  few sessions with a diversity councillor they will change their views ?    Well i have news for you, they will be sent home in body bags shredded along with their stupid rainbow flag,  Even those seen crying in the corner at having been called a nasty name will not be spared.

It is generally not considered acceptable for people to interfere in the  affairs of , or  to try to impose their views  and values on another country,  But those who are determined to try will certainly need to demonstrate  a bit more backbone than you.  Things can get a bit scary in the real world , I doubt Hamas are particularly concerned

Uncomfortable truth?  I've not commented on the issue yet so you have no idea my feelings on the matter. You''e just assuming and assuming wrongly. 

My issue with you is the name calling. You seem to arrogantly think that people should put up with it.

You're entitled to your "valid point" as you call it and if you had only stuck to that without the slurs we could discuss it like sensible human beings.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

Uncomfortable truth?  I've not commented on the issue yet so you have no idea my feelings on the matter. You''e just assuming and assuming wrongly. 

My issue with you is the name calling. You seem to arrogantly think that people should put up with it.

You're entitled to your "valid point" as you call it and if you had only stuck to that without the slurs we could discuss it like sensible human beings.

Nah, no sensible human being would consider going to Palestine to promote homosexual activity.  No sensible grown adult gets so upset about name calling that was not even directed at them personally.   You called me, personally    "sick in the head" , "arrogant " and suggested  "I should grow up"  I am not crying about it  in fact keep the insults coming I find it rather entertaining , and after all , sticks and stones and all that........ has saved me from trauma since I was about 5 years old

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Well if Hamas come on here and flout the rules like you have then I'll deal with it.  🙂 

I don't think Hamas are big on following rules   unless its sharia law    But fair play , That's the spirit,     

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2024 at 3:37 AM, Social Media said:

homosexuality remaining highly taboo in Palestinian territories. Gay and transgender individuals in Gaza and the West Bank face severe persecution, including acts of violence.

Is that why they say LGBTQ,

Lets Go Bash The Queers,,   😇

• Haha 1

I want to clarify.

I do think most LGBTQ people internationally support both Israel's right to exist and also support the aspirations of Palestinians who are willing to accept that as well.

But the minority faction that would march in a pro genocide River to the Sea parade under a Queers for Palestine banner are indeed silly clueless fools like marching chickens for KFC.

Sample of Palestinian opinion. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1