Harris Leads Trump by 6 Points Following Debate Performance

Social Media

23 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I dont consume mainstream media so i dont see what you are seeing. Trumps rallies get more people than kamalas. You seem to be premature in celebration 

I read that HRC was so convinced she won that her "victory" party started before the final result. I'd love to have been in that room when the news came out.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

Very true.  The Democrats have hopefully learned from this.  Clinton was far too complacent.

It never helps to insult the voters when trying to win. I don't think she was complacent- I think she was so arrogant that she never even considered that she would fail.

Mind you, from a book I read, Trump didn't think he'd win, and wasn't expecting to, so surprises all round.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So what?  Exactly.

Some are apparently so obsessed by Trump that they rant on about anything and everything to do with Trump, and fill every possible thread with silly posts attacking him for anything possible. There is a psychological description for such an obsession.

I feel pity for those whose lives apparently revolve around the Donald, to the extent apparent on this forum.

I have never written a silly post on this forum.

At the least, I hope that we can agree on this one thing.