Foreign Tourists Caught in Intimate Acts on Tuk-Tuk During Traffic Jam

webfact

3 minutes ago, biggles45 said:

I do find it hypocritical when Thais, who have probably the largest number of ladies taking money for sex,  criticise foreigners for lude behavior. 

Could you please write out the connection between selling or having sex with indecent and explicit behavior in public. I am waiting for your informative answer, Sir.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

"Patong is a place with no rules" and "Do foreigners really think they can do anything here?"

Yes, not only Patong but Patpong and all the other places as well; the only rule is the "Rule of Cash".  That explains the indifference by those passing by. What apparently happened in the Bahtbus is what they would have to pay obscene amounts of money in all those sleazy joints for life-shows. Quite a few of them are "for Thai only". 

Once those semi-divine superThais will understand, that there is no difference between them and the alien bringing in desperately needed foreign exchange, only then the alien crowd will take the semi-divine serious. 

The law is the law so - for crying out loud - start wiping up the manure on your doorstep first before you start breathing down the dirty Farang's neck, will you ....... 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

Oooh.  Oooh.  I'll answer that one.  After you've had your crotch grabbed and gotten dry humped outside half a dozen lady (and ladyboy) bars, it's not hard to believe that anything goes.

Is anybody naked, when that happens? Sir? Are you walking naked to the bar???? 😲 This is the point, when you reconsider, and totally understand, that it was not such a good reply, right?

Edited by Gottfrid

13 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Is anybody naked, when that happens? Sir? Are you walking naked to the bar???? 😲 This is the point, when you reconsider, and totally understand, that it was not such a good reply, right?

was anybody naked during this incident ? , It does not appear so  in the photos  and the article states "partially dressed" which could mean virtually anything, but definately does  not mean  naked

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

It's called dogging   weve most probably all done it at one time in our lives maybe not in a Tuk Tuk but in a quiet spot in the back of the car 

Indeed , there can only  be a  few here who have  never  done something  similar.  But back in those days we were not under the intense scrutiny of the Asean Now  morality police. 

I have always said that some blokes start to get a bit wierd as they get older, One of the first ways in which this usually  manifests its self  and by far the most common example, is that having  lost  their libido  they become very vocal in their opposition to others having any  fun, particularly when the fun involves having sex. 

Those voicing their outrage and disgust today would have said nothing  10 years ago, in fact,  it would have been high fives all round , but now that the "big hand" is permanently pointing at 6 o'clock its a different story. Jealousy is a terrible thing

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

It´s amazing how our society has become. Of course not all, but more and more people behave like cave-born savages. The deterioration is massive with lack and loss of respect for others, self respect and knowledge how to behave in public. 

discretion and decency are dying attributes, I love my village life.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, biggles45 said:

I do find it hypocritical when Thais, who have probably the largest number of ladies taking money for sex,  criticise foreigners for lude behavior. 

The number of sex workers is completely irrelevant, they don't group fck in public transport.  Regardless of that irrelevance. Thailand's sex worker numbers are actually much lower than, for example, the US's, China's and India's.   There's a lot more to Thailand than the areas you frequent or pay attention to reports about!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The nationality of the foreigner was not given but with the HUGE percentage of Russian there the odds are....???

I lived in Phuket 10 years ago. I will not visit Russia, Ukraine or Phuket today.  (Interesting side note; Check out transparency.org  / world corruption index. Ukraine ranks 104th, Russia ranks 141st and Thailand ranks 108th out of 180 countries.) don't kill the messenger.

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2023 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

567000008833402.jpg

Picture courtesy: MGR online

Phuket – Two foreign couples were caught engaging in intimate behavior on a tuk-tuk near Patong Beach, Phuket, during a traffic jam caused by heavy rain. The tourists appeared unfazed by onlookers as they openly displayed their affection.

On the morning of September 17, 2024, a 40-second video clip was shared across various social media platforms and chat groups in Phuket.

The clip was filmed from a car following a red tuk-tuk driving along the roads near Patong Beach in Kathu district during a downpour that caused severe traffic congestion.

In the video, a woman is seen sitting on the lap of a foreign man, appearing to be partially undressed, with little regard for passersby. Another foreign man can be seen assisting with the positioning before sitting across from the couple and embracing the woman beside him.

The clip captures two couples openly engaging in intimate behavior, seemingly indifferent to people walking by, as the tuk-tuk slowly moved forward in the traffic.

567000008833404.JPEG.webp

567000008833403.webp

After the video was shared, it quickly garnered numerous reactions online. Many comments expressed concern, with remarks such as, "Patong is a place with no rules" and "Do foreigners really think they can do anything here?"

TOP Picture courtesy: MGR online

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-09-18

news-footer-4.png

image.png

Jesus H Christ... another case of farang shaming in a party town full of Thai prostitutes... TIT...nobody is naked and it looks like she is only sitting on his lap, not having sex... if they were indeed <deleted>, that would be a totally different, of course and not done.

7 minutes ago, diveasia666 said:

Jesus H Christ... another case of farang shaming in a party town full of Thai prostitutes... TIT. 

Just take a bit of time out and review the comments on here.  Where and from who does most of this shaming originate from ?

Charity is evidently not the only thing that begins at home

Right now main demographics in Patong are; Arabs, Indians then Chinese... Afraid all the comments re Russian you need to look further South - Karon, Kata, Nai Harn. Poor pic but looks like Arab gent & Thai lady.. as said nothing much going on here... Pervy vid with nothing better to do

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

was anybody naked during this incident ? , It does not appear so  in the photos  and the article states "partially dressed" which could mean virtually anything, but definately does  not mean  naked

Naked in the parts where the pants are missing on the picture. But, you are probably blind, so you are excused. 😉 That part is the part of the body people are reacting on, and what they seen and described.

Edited by Gottfrid

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sure, you just missed an essential part of education. Everything has it´s time and place.

I didn’t miss any of my education but was responding to your word “savages”: they may have been behaving inappropriately, depending on your level of prudishness, but they are not “savages.”

I myself have never had sex in public, but once years ago when I was drunk I urinated in public, in a small park, and unfortunately this was in Singapore so I was immediately apprehended by the police. Boy was that embarrassing.