I Love Donald Trump

23 hours ago, Steven55 said:

You are really completely incapable of responding substantively. When I ask you the question if it is possible that Trump can cut gasoline prices in half, you ignore the question and start using derogatory words. Tell me: what are the capabilities that Trump has that are necessary to be a good president?

Agenda47 and what he did last time - you know - no wars and economy good and jobs and etc etc etc

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2024 at 9:37 PM, Danderman123 said:

We are so lucky that 90% of the Trumpers here are foreigners.

I still don't understand why they waste their time here, rather participating in their home country in support of fascists.

I had to respond to this one - after another did and also took the appropriate action (block).

It astounds me that those with Trump Hatred Affliction can make such comments, when it is about 80% of the posters here on AN that are woke liberals who also have THA - but the majority of AN members stay away from the political stuff. 

I also love the way they say 'we' as if they speak on behalf of others - they say it is a symptom of what is called the woke 'hive mind'.  I believe that means that they think as a group because they are incapable of thinking by or for themselves. Hence their propensity to believe the media lies and distortions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Trump falsely touts endorsement from JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

So do JP Morgan claimed Trump

Ai, how is it possible to be so deleted?

Trump falsely touts endorsement from JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/oct/04/trump-jamie-dimon-false-endorsement

Seems a staffer posted on Truth, and a staffer of JP Morgan denied it was officially true.

Perhaps a private endorsement that the staffer posted without knowing it was not 'official'.

I know it sounds ridiculous that a person who is campaigning to be POTUS has staffers who put some of his social media posts out, but perhaps he is that busy.  I note Dimon has not said a word himself - perhaps he understands it was a staffer's error and has accepted that apology. Not claiming that - just being logical and thinking of why the post was made in error.  I am sure if the CEO of CNN was quoted in a Trump social media post that he endorsed Trump that he would immediately and personally release social media posts/videos saying that claim was false? But then again he might be a reasonable person and call the guy's Head of Staff and get it sorted. 

Or maybe it was just a clusterpharrk of a mistake made by a staffer on the campaign because everyone is so busy and stressed out from the high workload and the long hours. I am sure, unlike Kamala's Team, that they are flat out dealing with all the preparations, speeches, travelling, meetings and all the media events/issues. 

I love that Trump refused to officially endorse the 2020 election result - like many people he was very sceptical that so many postal/ballot box votes were cast in key States. But without any proof it is now all over - because the election has been officially signed off on in each State and accepted by Congress and the Senate.  Trump has moved on (somewhat) and I am sure he thinks that the last 4 years has been good, in that it has shown the People of USA what the Dems are really like, and he will be returned to Office, and the GOP will be in Office for many years to come - while the radical lefties are running the Dem Party.   Right now there is a new documentary/movie by Dinesh D'Souza - worth a look IMO. 

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I love that Trump refused to officially endorse the 2020 election result - like many people he was very sceptical that so many postal/ballot box votes were cast in key States. But without any proof it is now all over - because the election has been officially signed off on in each State and accepted by Congress and the Senate.  Trump has moved on (somewhat) and I am sure he thinks that the last 4 years has been good, in that it has shown the People of USA what the Dems are really like, and he will be returned to Office, and the GOP will be in Office for many years to come - while the radical lefties are running the Dem Party. 

I love that Trump refused to officially endorse the 2020 election result (just what the country needed an election denier who, by your account below, has been proven to be a liar) - like many people he was very sceptical that so many postal/ballot box votes were cast in key States (8 million?...get a grip). But without any proof it is now all over - because the election has been officially signed off on in each State and accepted by Congress and the Senate.  Trump has moved on (somewhat) (moved on? .....that made me laugh) and I am sure he thinks that the last 4 years has been good, in that it has shown the People of USA what the Dems are really like**, and he will be returned to Office (no he won't), and the GOP will be in Office for many years to come (no they won't).

**This week’s jobs numbers are very good news for Harris and Biden - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-jobs-numbers-september-economy-b2623953.html