I Love Donald Trump

32 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Typical deflection.

Can’t answer the question so come up with some other BS.

When is Donny going to prison for his alleged crimes?

Who in the heck follows Yahoo nowadays?  Oh. You do.  Explains everything.

So no comment on 100% proof your hero told a huge lie, just for you to take in as gospel........🤣

And now you don't like a news source that proves 100% your boy is a 100% liar...🤣

As for McTrump going to jail, how would I know, how would anybody know, even you know............🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

I regard anything from yahoo as reliable as your favorite program, The View.

No proof in your allegations.

So, you don’t know if Trump is going to prison.  Just make an honest statement and say he’s not despite all the claims he is.

Now just convince the rest of your comrades to do the same.

If Trump loses the election, the odds of prison are high. Maybe his lawyers can argue the Alzheimer's as a reason not to imprison him. In fact, after November 5, I give Trump maybe a year before he is institutionalized.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If Trump loses the election, the odds of prison are high. Maybe his lawyers can argue the Alzheimer's as a reason not to imprison him. In fact, after November 5, I give Trump maybe a year before he is institutionalized.

Institutionalized?

Prison or hospital!

Based on ?

And if he wins?  Is the one year still effect?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

But he didn’t post your post.

You did

You're asking me to speculate on how long Trump serves before being institutionalized IF he wins.

The best person to ask is JD Vance, not me.

If you want to troll and say I am not answering, I'm not answering, because Trump won't win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You're asking me to speculate on how long Trump serves before being institutionalized IF he wins.

The best person to ask is JD Vance, not me.

If you want to troll and say I am not answering, I'm not answering, because Trump won't win.

No, because you made that statement without any proof to back it up.

Then put it all on Vance.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, G_Money said:

No, because you made that statement without any proof to back it up.

Then put it all on Vance.

56 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem very sensitive today. Maybe it's the early voting numbers that show Trump losing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You seem very sensitive today. Maybe it's the early voting numbers that show Trump losing.

You’re the one evading simple questions asking you to verify your personal remarks towards Trump.

You’re getting very defensive.  For reasons unknown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2024 at 11:52 AM, Steven55 said:

TroubleandGrumpy, Come over to my condominium building in Thailand and talk with my Russian neighbour: He said: Putin is mafia, a thief, a murderer, a short man who wants to be a macho.
Oh, and you know that about 1 million Russian people fled Russia, because of your 'popular' Putin?
Broaden your horizon and get info from more sources.

Your sexpat neighbour is where you get your world advice from?? 

24 years ago when he was 'elected' - what more can I say - can you actually listen. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, G_Money said:

Numerous times daily for years we have been hearing the lunatics of the left like rabid dogs vigorously claiming Trump is going to jail (prison).

Well, he’s not there now despite all the Kangaroo court convictions. A felon to boot.

So when is he going?  It would have to be during or after his soon to be Presidency.

So lunatics of the left,  when will it happen?

And what makes you so sure?

They dont know where or when, because they are not thinking - they are feeling.

I love Trump and they hate Trump - they will not listen to argument, nor ever think they could be wrong.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, watthong said:

Assuming he "dodged" a bullet in Pennsylvania - though it tore through one ear - Trump might wish that he hadn't post 2024 election, when the only light at the end of the tunnel he could see will be from the sole light bulb in his jail cell:clap2:

:coffee1:

7 hours ago, transam said:

Very funny......:saai:

This morning I see your lying hero has been buried yet again, this morning, which again is very funny. 

I do wonder if you got your antics from the loony ex prezzy........😊

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/60-minutes-issues-searing-statement-023615371.html

2 weeks later ??  You believed that because you want to believe that.

And Mary had a little lamb..............

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You’re the one evading simple questions asking you to verify your personal remarks towards Trump.

You’re getting very defensive.  For reasons unknown.

Mate - this one and Will are in my blocked list - both just trolling IMO.

Transam may be a lefty, but he is real and does argue the point - sometimes. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Your sexpat neighbour is where you get your world advice from?? 

24 years ago when he was 'elected' - what more can I say - can you actually listen. 

World advice? TroubleandGrumpy thinks HE IS THE ONE whose opinion is the one and only truth. Facts about Putin proof that my neighbor (who comes with his Russian wife  - again a ST.P.D BIASED remark, without knowing the facts). You are clearly overestimating your knowledge: most of your posts here are nonsense, incorrect opinions (eg regarding Nato & countries of the Warsaw Pact)
Just vote for the guy who only kept 25 of his 102 promises in 2016.
Write down ALL the promises Trump has done for his possible next term and tell us in Jan 2029 on which ones he delivered. I bet less than 10% and most of these will turn out to have e negative result for the USA and/or the world.
PolitiFact | How Donald Trump performed on 11 key promises
And the ones on which he delivered, were bad for the USA, bad for the working class, bad for the world, bad for the Palestinians, bad for Israel

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

World advice? TroubleandGrumpy thinks HE IS THE ONE whose opinion is the one and only truth. Facts about Putin proof that my neighbor (who comes with his Russian wife  - again a ST.P.D BIASED remark, without knowing the facts). You are clearly overestimating your knowledge: most of your posts here are nonsense, incorrect opinions (eg regarding Nato & countries of the Warsaw Pact)
Write down ALL the promises Trump has done for his possible next term and tell us in Jan 2029 on which ones he delivered. I bet less than 10% and most of these will turn out to have e negative result for the USA and/or the world.
And the ones on which he delivered, were bad for the USA, bad for the working class, bad for the world, bad for the Palestinians, bad for Israel

And for all the retirees: Trump will lower your SS check, with a total reduction of 33% in the coming yrs (but most Trumpies will be too stupid to realize this)
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-policies-would-jeopardize-social-security-report-finds-beyond-irresponsible-says-one-expert-194828960.html
image.png.84aa38f26a8839a9e292cd10fccb425c.png

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

Who are you talking to??? :whistling:  And what the hell are you talking about?? :ermm:

Are you OK?? Calm down and listen !!

I said - Putin did not take power by force by declaring martial law - Zelensky did that recently and so did Hitler.

I said - Putin was popular and was elected in what was seen as a 'fairly free' election (link was provided).

24 years ago !!  

Understand??