I Love Donald Trump

4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Could be a landslide - a day is a long time in politics and a week is eternity - but maybe a record win for GOP.

Trump violated at least 3 of the 10 commands of the Bible.
And Jezus said to love your enemies... WTF: Trump not only hates his enemies, he even hates his compatriots (Dems).

Trump10commandments.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Who are you talking to??? :whistling:  And what the hell are you talking about?? :ermm:

Are you OK?? Calm down and listen !!

I said - Putin did not take power by force by declaring martial law - Zelensky did that recently and so did Hitler.

I said - Putin was popular and was elected in what was seen as a 'fairly free' election (link was provided).

24 years ago !!  

Understand??

Oh, sorry, Einstein: Putin was elected in a fair election 24 yrs ago, but the past 2 elections he cheated; Got it??? WTF: 24 yrs ago... stop living in the past and do a reality check ! When facts change, intelligent people change their opinion.
You don't show any change, so you don't show any intelligence!
Putin turned from a democratic leader into a dictator, murderer and thief (he stole 200 billion!). FACT! FACT! Can't your brains accept facts?

• Like 1

On 10/19/2024 at 3:11 PM, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You are beyond help mate - the symptoms are very clear - cognitive bias - you believe all the Dem narrative.

Plus of course being so woke your attacks and personal insults are more and more extreme, the more I try to break through your cognitive bias - much like a teenager being told something they refuse to listen to when they are losing. 

Go to your room.

Here's the sound of someone in love with his own words, be they sense or nonsense. And a sense of superiority that leans on survival not of the fittest, but the loudest. Probably come from the same factory mold as JD Vance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I expressed my opinion that Trump is about a year away from being institutionalized. I could be wrong on the time frame, I'm not a doctor.

How long do *you* think Trump has before he is sent to a "home"?

If you’re not a doctor and could be wrong why make such a unverifiable comment like that.

You guys are getting extremely desperate.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Your sexpat neighbour is where you get your world advice from?? 

24 years ago when he was 'elected' - what more can I say - can you actually listen. 

I suspect that you do not even realize that you are discussing in a sneaky and unsportsmanlike manner.
Regarding Putin, I argued that Putin is a dictator who used to be popular with a large part of the Russian population but is no longer popular. To this end, I presented 2 (there are more) arguments:
1. My Russian neighbor considers Putin to be a ‘mafia’.
2. A million Russians have fled their country.
You pick out 1 argument and do not refute it with facts but by making disparaging remarks about my neighbor and calling him a ‘sexpat’. That is not an argument with which you refute Putin’s ‘mafia status’, but sneaky insults, as we also know from Donald Trump (you fit the profile of most Trump voters perfectly, congratulations!).
You cannot refute my second argument, and you ignore it. Just like Trump also ignores questions that could cause him to lose face.
But keep supporting the man who in his first term fulfilled 24 of his 102 promises and of those 24 there were 24 that were bad for the USA, or for the working class in the USA or for the world.
There were some things that were good for Trump's business: 11 million less taxes, triple rate for rooms in Trump's hotels for Secret Security and 2 billion for his son-in-law Kushner (from S-Arabia).
Also in a possible 2nd term Trump will not contribute anything positive:
As a result of higher import tariffs, global economic growth will be 0.8% less which will have a negative impact on immigration in the USA and Europe.
Due to further tax cuts, seniors will receive up to 33% less Social Security in 10 years.
Congratulations on this possible blunder-president.

Write down ALL Trump’s promises and in 2029 (if his is going to be elected) you will find out that the working class has been screwed by him again (and Musk - Musk wants to control the regulators who regulate his businesses).
After this I will stop discussing, because you are far too good at making up untruths and nonsense arguments and do not have the mental capacity to accept facts, and to argue based on facts.
Read what Trump wants – such as obediant Hitler-generals - (with the consequences) in the 4 articles below, learn something, otherwise: get l**t!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/trump-wanted-hitlers-generals-former-chief-of-staff-says_uk_67189060e4b00ebe56fd41f9

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/10/17/politics/janet-yellen-donald-trump-tariffs/index.html
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-imf-trims-global-growth-forecast-warns-of-rising-trade-risks/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trumps-social-security-plan-could-lead-to-33-benefits-cut-analysis/ar-AA1sEZ2p

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Steven55 said:

Trump violated at least 3 of the 10 commands of the Bible.
And Jezus said to love your enemies... WTF: Trump not only hates his enemies, he even hates his compatriots (Dems).

Trump10commandments.jpg

I thought the lunatics on the left don’t believe in Christ or the Bible.

Alway trying to keep it out of everything.

Even 90% of your types on the forum have claimed atheist, pagan or some other non Christian religion 

Why the sudden change in outlook?  

Did you have a divine intervention?

Will the rest of the left on the forum follow you and become “born again “?

Even Harris is making anti Jesus comments at her rallies.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I thought the lunatics on the left don’t believe in Christ or the Bible.

Alway trying to keep it out of everything.

Even 90% of your types on the forum have claimed atheist, pagan or some other non Christian religion 

Why the sudden change in outlook?  

Did you have a divine intervention?

Will the rest of the left on the forum follow you and become “born again “?

In other words, you don't care about Trump's sleazy conduct.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In other words, you don't care about Trump's sleazy conduct.

In other words, your post has nothing to do with my post.

Just deflection from the content of my post.

Your standard operating procedure. 

Reply to the content of my post, not whataboutism.

Have you become “born again “ like steven55 and start using the Bible in your replies?

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't care if Trump is sleazy. You will simply try to change the subject when confronted with the facts about Trump.

And, this topic is about Trump. Please try to stay on topic.

Once again you deflect when you can’t come up with a reply.  Nothing new.

And you don’t care that Biden is even sleazier.

Showering with his daughter.  Pawing and kissing scared to death children.  Talking about his leg hairs to children.

Appears you’re OK with that sleazeball behavior.  The left obviously accepts his behavior.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Once again you deflect when you can’t come up with a reply.  Nothing new.

And you don’t care that Biden is even sleazier.

Showering with his daughter.  Pawing and kissing scared to death children.  Talking about his leg hairs to children.

Appears you’re OK with that sleazeball behavior.  The left obviously accepts his behavior.

Links for your assertions, please, that for some reason you keep blabbering on about, even when Biden is no longer in the picture of applying to be the next prezzy........................🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Links for your assertions, please, that for some reason you keep blabbering on about, even when Biden is no longer in the picture of applying to be the next prezzy........................🤣

It’s all over the internet and been posted here numerous times.

Go fetch.  The exercise will do you good.

By your tone, another person that accepts Biden’s sleazy behavior.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1

Just now, G_Money said:

It’s all over the internet and been posted here numerous times.

Go fetch.  The exercise will do you good.

So no links to stuff that means nothing on this thread, as expected...🙄

Weird stuff too.....But, keep reading about the things you like...:huh:

• Like 1

Trump Raged at Slain Soldier’s Funeral Bill: ‘$60K to Bury a F***ing Mexican’

Donald Trump raged when he learned the funeral bill for Vanessa Guillén—the U.S. soldier who was sexually harassed and horrifically murdered by a male soldier at Fort Hood in 2020—cost $60,000, a bombshell report revealed Tuesday.

That outburst came after Trump invited Guillén’s loved ones to the White House and offered to pay for her funeral, The Atlantic reported.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Donald Trump raged when he learned the funeral bill for Vanessa Guillén—the U.S. soldier who was sexually harassed and horrifically murdered by a male soldier at Fort Hood in 2020—cost $60,000, a bombshell report revealed Tuesday.

That outburst came after Trump invited Guillén’s loved ones to the White House and offered to pay for her funeral, The Atlantic reported.

What’s even worse is you believe the daily beast.

I know, I know.  If they print it has to be true.

Strange these so called allegations are coming out now right before the election but not at the time the allegations supposedly happened.

I believe the word is DESPERATION.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Strange these so called allegations are coming out now right before the election but not at the time the allegations supposedly happened.

You don't like any media outlets that don't say things YOU want to hear......:coffee1:

But you believe the lies that Trump pumps out every day, which is so funny, G_M...🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

You don't like any media outlets that don't say things YOU want to hear......:coffee1:

But you believe the lies that Trump pumps out every day, which is so funny, G_M...🤣

“You  don't like any media outlets that don't say things YOU wantto hear......:coffee1:

No different than those on the left (you).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Trump said of murdered soldier ‘it doesn’t cost $60k to bury a f****** Mexican,’ report says

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

CLAIMS, not facts.  Denied by the Trump administration.

Why would you bring this fake news up right before the election and not when the claim was made?

It didn’t sink in earlier so it bears repeating.  DESPERATE 

The source of the claim is excellent and very high credibility.

I want all Latino Americans to hear that ASAP.

Trump is obviously a racist, bigot, homophobe, misogynist, antisemite, convicted felon. and adjudicated rapist.

Why anyone but a fellow traveler white nationalist pro fascist would vote for him is testimony I guess to his talents as a con man. 

Definition of fake news to the maga fascist cult. Any news that makes dear leader look bad regardless if it's true or not.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

We can all see his absolutely vile and disgusting behavior and Hitlerian speech at public rallies!

So it's super easy to picture the convicted felon saying this. It's totally in character.

I will say that 60K does sound expensive for a funeral for most people except celebrities of any ethnicity. But that doesn't justify his racist outburst and refusal to pay after promising to pay.

Guillén, a 20-year-old American of Mexican ancestry from Houston, was buried in her hometown on Aug. 15, 2020. Months later, in December, Trump reportedly asked his advisers in a meeting, “Did they bill us for the funeral? What did it cost?”

When an aide responded “yes” with the bill’s total, Trump allegedly unraveled. “It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a f---ing Mexican,” he said, according to people in the meeting who spoke to the Atlantic.

Edited by Jingthing

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The source of the claim is excellent and very high credibility.

I want all Latino Americans to hear that ASAP.

Trump is obviously a racist, bigot, homophobe, misogynist, antisemite, convicted felon. and adjudicated rapist.

Why anyone but a fellow traveler white nationalist pro fascist would vote for him is testimony I guess to his talents as a con man. 

A claim. Nothing more. No facts.  And why is this being claimed now and not when the claim happened ?

Nobody on the left can answer that simple question.

I can.  It’s called DESPERATION.

This is what the Latinos are hearing NOW   They are sick and tired of the corruption and incompetence of the Biden administration and his so called Border Czar.

Many have switched parties and more will continue.

Read and weep.

IMG_4543.jpeg

IMG_4544.jpeg

IMG_4545.jpeg

IMG_4542.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4540.jpeg

IMG_4541.jpeg

• Haha 1