I Love Donald Trump

On 10/23/2024 at 8:03 PM, transam said:

Have you noticed that the die hard Trump supporters here are also supporters of Putin. 

Now I find that strangely interesting.....:whistling:

Dont forget that we are also accused of liking Hitler and white supremacists.

But maybe think a little (hard 4u I know) - tthey are accusations and being a Trump hater you believe them.

Hard to argue with someone that genuinely thinks anyone with an opposing view loves, Putin, Hitler and White Supremacists.

That is false assertions believed due to cognitive bias.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

No, purported facts...........🙄

As G_money said - Anyone can check google and see that Biden has made many racist statements over the years.

Why would anyone need 'proven links' when there are videos of him going back decades freely available on the net.

Remember - only links to 'approved' websites are allowed to be used to prove a point.

But that does not mean the point is wrong.. hewre is some links I hope are approved sources

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

As G_money said - Anyone can check google and see that Biden has made many racist statements over the years.

Why would anyone need 'proven links' when there are videos of him going back decades freely available on the net.

Remember - only links to 'approved' websites are allowed to be used to prove a point.

But that does not mean the point is wrong.. hewre is some links I hope are approved sources

At this late stage in the game, it truly spelsl desperation with this kind of word salad still being served up, with heavy "Vance" flavored dressing,and toppings from god knows where questionable sources.

1 hour ago, transam said:

I do not take G_Money seriously, end of.......:coffee1:

Absolutely.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

More good news for those who love Donald Trump.

The RNC has just won a massive election integrity victory, undermining unlawful ballot counting laws in some Democrat states. The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that mail-in ballots that arrive after Election Day cannot be counted under Federal Law. Circuit Judge Andrew S. Oldham ruled that “Congress statutorily designated a singular ‘day for the election’ of members of Congress and the appointment of presidential electors. Text, precedent, and historical practice confirm this ‘day for the election’ is the day by which ballots must be both cast by voters and received by state officials.”   The victory came after the RNC sued over Mississippi’s five-day deadline, which allowed late-arriving ballots to be still counted. The law went into effect during the COVID-19 pandemic. 

The GOP Just Secured a Massive Election Integrity Win

19 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

If you are interested in ancient history:

Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

"Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy," Clinton said on Monday night.

On 10/25/2024 at 1:50 PM, Keep Right said:

There are many people that love Trump and that is why he will be the next President of the Unite States. MAGA 2024

love trump.jpg

Sounds like MAGA last, ergh -errgghh -errrggghhh G.A.S.P.S.P.S.S.S.S

Hang in there dearies, last rites'll be here soon enough. Btw, can I have the Rambo Trump flag? Or the Capitol noose? Oh, sorry, you'll need those for Jan6 v.02.

Edited by watthong
  • Haha 1