• Latest posts...

1. 1

Musk and Marjorie on thin ice.

2. 45

Death of Yahya Sinwar Delivers Major Blow to Hamas

3. 348

Israel Hamas War the Widening Middle East Conflict

4. 9

What comes after election day (unless Trump wins the electoral college)

5. 3

Thailand Live Monday 21 October 2024

6. 3

7. 3

8. 4,024

Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

9. 18

Thailand Live Sunday 20 October 2024

10. 0

Govt Plans to Boost Education and High-Tech Workforce

11. 188

Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

12. 6,618

Australian Aged Pension

13. 9

What comes after election day (unless Trump wins the electoral college)

14. 188

Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

I Love Donald Trump

1 hour ago, transam said:

Not interested, ANYONE in control of the USA is better than your nutter, a crook, a robber. 

But if that is your thing, then you carry on chap, it is amusing.......................🤭

ROFLOL - the People of USA will decide who is POTUS - not you or me.

Delusions of grandeur maybe - or are you saying Putin would be better than Trump??

You did say ANYONE - so how about Ali Hosseini Khamenei (Iran Dictator)??

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, placeholder said:

I think you need to brush up on your understanding of what it is to gerrymander:

ger·ry·man·der
/ˈjerēˌmandər/

verb
gerund or present participle: gerrymandering
  1. manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class.

You did go to school right? And you can read, right??

I said "he has 'ensured' his continued stay via electoral changes advantageous to himself"

Try again buddy - you seem to not be able to read and understand words - I bet you dont listen either.

Let me try to 'educate' you - something clearly lacking in your past.

I said "he has 'ensured' his continued stay via electoral changes advantageous to himself" (gerrymandering)

You COULD have said -  'Yes he did that AND he also had opponents/critics killed by all accounts."

I WOULD then have said - "Seems very likely, but that is why he gerrymandered the elections because of the growing discontent about his actions. 

You COULD have then said - "He is only popular again now because he invaded Ukraine".

I WOULD then have said - "Touche".

Understand??  That is a logical and rational discussion and exchanges of ideas.  This is NOT.

Me - Trump delivered a strong economy and tried to secure the border and would have stopped Putin dead in his tracks. 

You - Trump is an evil orange hitler who should be in jail !!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I said "he has 'ensured' his continued stay via electoral changes advantageous to himself"

Try again buddy - you seem to not be able to read and understand words - I bet you dont listen either.

Escalator language all the time.....just no need for it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steven55 said:

image.png.203e3109999779494ee82f58dae8c40a.png

Just so you know. Take a look at the NATO boundary in 2000 and again as of 2022 when Putin invaded Ukraine.

This is NATO in 1990. The Warsaw Pact members (pink) all joined NATO.  

This was NATO in 2022

The main reason (not the only one) Putin invaded Ukraine was that NATO had constantly ignored their 'agreement' with Russia not to expand to the East. As per this article written by a left wing news media outlet (The Guardian) one month before Russia invaded Ukraine, the constant expansion of NATO after the USSR was abolished, was a huge problem with Russia.

Russia’s belief in Nato ‘betrayal’ – and why it matters today | Russia | The Guardian

The 'final straw' was when Ukraine and NATO started formal negotiations for Ukraine joining NATO in January 2022 - meaning that NATO would have the ability to place nuclear and other weapons right on the Russian border. The USA and USSR nearly went to war when USSR tried to place nuclear missiles in Cuba many decades ago - same same.

The hawkish military powers in USA funded and pushed NATO to expand - Russia (Putin) warned NATO and USA for many years to keep Ukraine as a 'buffer' between Russia and NATO. NATO/USA thought he was bluffing - Putin was not. And if Zelensky sends a ballistic missile into Moscow, the world will be at WW3 because Putin has said he will respond and nuclear weapons are on the table - the nuclear weapons off Russia have been on 'ready alert' since 2022. If you are silly enough to think that WW3 will be USA/NATO versus Russia - think again - China is a very close and strong ally of Russia - and so are many of the Arab States. 

Want to stop WW3?  Elect Trump !!  The Democrats are locked and loaded with Ukraine and are prepared to start WW3 with their stupidity. You think Harris is going to sort this out - or Israel?  Trump is the only rational and logical choice as POTUS. Save the planet - ignore Greta - and vote for Trump !!!

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You clearly still don't understand the definition of gerrymandering. It's about manipulating the boundaries of a constituency to favor a party or a class. In other words geographical manipulation. Would you wrongly characterize as gerrymandering has nothing to do with that. 

Good God - you are incapable of being educated - no more wasting my time. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

ROFLOL - the People of USA will decide who is POTUS - not you or me.

Delusions of grandeur maybe - or are you saying Putin would be better than Trump??

You did say ANYONE - so how about Ali Hosseini Khamenei (Iran Dictator)??

You seem to post a lot on the subject, but alas overcomplicate a word.......🙄

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Steven55 said:

Reading and understanding, and then coming up with a logical answer probably isn't your strongest quality.... OMG, shocking!
Something 'else': Would any integer person vote for failed business men and cheater like this? Trump has been cheating in nearly every business deal:

Sounds like a disgruntled Trump hater to me 

No contracts showing the terms.  No bank deposits.  Only his side of the story.

About as credible as The View.

Edited by G_Money
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

No answer to a straight question - as is atypical of Dems supporters - all feelings and no logic.

You posted nonsense regarding my word, 'anyone'..........:coffee1:

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Just so you know. Take a look at the NATO boundary in 2000 and again as of 2022 when Putin invaded Ukraine.

This is NATO in 1990. The Warsaw Pact members (pink) all joined NATO.  

This was NATO in 2022

The main reason (not the only one) Putin invaded Ukraine was that NATO had constantly ignored their 'agreement' with Russia not to expand to the East. As per this article written by a left wing news media outlet (The Guardian) one month before Russia invaded Ukraine, the constant expansion of NATO after the USSR was abolished, was a huge problem with Russia.

Russia’s belief in Nato ‘betrayal’ – and why it matters today | Russia | The Guardian

The 'final straw' was when Ukraine and NATO started formal negotiations for Ukraine joining NATO in January 2022 - meaning that NATO would have the ability to place nuclear and other weapons right on the Russian border. The USA and USSR nearly went to war when USSR tried to place nuclear missiles in Cuba many decades ago - same same.

The hawkish military powers in USA funded and pushed NATO to expand - Russia (Putin) warned NATO and USA for many years to keep Ukraine as a 'buffer' between Russia and NATO. NATO/USA thought he was bluffing - Putin was not. And if Zelensky sends a ballistic missile into Moscow, the world will be at WW3 because Putin has said he will respond and nuclear weapons are on the table - the nuclear weapons off Russia have been on 'ready alert' since 2022. If you are silly enough to think that WW3 will be USA/NATO versus Russia - think again - China is a very close and strong ally of Russia - and so are many of the Arab States. 

Want to stop WW3?  Elect Trump !!  The Democrats are locked and loaded with Ukraine and are prepared to start WW3 with their stupidity. You think Harris is going to sort this out - or Israel?  Trump is the only rational and logical choice as POTUS. Save the planet - ignore Greta - and vote for Trump !!!

Your post sounded better in the original Russian.