Rotterdam Stabbing Rampage Knifeman shouted "Allahu Akbar"

Social Media

image.png

A man armed with two long knives went on a violent stabbing spree in Rotterdam, Netherlands, killing one person and seriously injuring another. The suspect, who allegedly shouted "Allahu Akbar," meaning "God is Greatest" in Arabic, during the attack, has been taken into police custody. 

The horrific incident unfolded near the iconic Erasmus Bridge, where the attacker, now severely injured himself, was eventually subdued by a heroic bystander. Dutch broadcaster NOS reported that several witnesses heard the suspect shouting the religious phrase as he carried out the brutal assault.

One witness, a sports instructor who was teaching a class near the scene, recounted how he stepped in to overpower the attacker. "I saw a man with two long knives stabbing a young guy," he told NOS. "I eventually managed to get them away." 

Images from the aftermath showed a heavy police presence near the bridge, with emergency services setting up a medical tent and an ambulance at the scene. Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf reported that a man was stabbed beneath the bridge, as confirmed by bystanders passing over it. Several of them also stated that the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar" during the violent attack.

Wessel Stolle, a police spokesman, confirmed that authorities were aware of the phrase being shouted during the incident and that it is part of the ongoing investigation. However, he also emphasized that there was no immediate information regarding the attacker's motive, and all possibilities are being explored.

The attacker was subdued by Renil Renato David Litecia, a sports coach who witnessed the horrifying scene. Litecia described how he acted quickly to prevent further bloodshed. "I hit the attacker with two sticks after seeing him lunge at someone," Litecia said. "I managed to wrestle the knives away and throw them aside."

Initially, Litecia thought the scene was a physical fight. "But when I started running in that direction, I saw that it wasn't a fight," he explained. "It was a man with two long knives who was stabbing another young guy. When I started shouting, he turned around and began approaching everyone nearby."

Authorities have not yet released the identities of the victims or the suspect, but the investigation is ongoing, with police urging witnesses to come forward with any information that may assist in understanding the full scope of the attack. The city of Rotterdam is now grappling with the aftermath of this senseless act of violence, as the investigation seeks to uncover the motivations behind the deadly rampage.

Credit: ABC 2024-09-21

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Sad 4

11 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

These guys reckon we are fools allowing Muslims to integrate into western society. 

They know that these barbaric people can't adjust, they will never assimilate into civilized culture. 

nah, that's western media propaganda.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

If western politicians had any  sense at all, send all Muslims kind of people back to where they came from and fast.  I assure you Japan has never taken in one.  They know what is going on. Infidels, or non believers in Islam, are the targets and you should thank Israel for doing something.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, save the frogs said:

I agree.

god is the greatest.

how many universes have you created lately? 

Just one but it burned during creation  because I had to much hot sauce last night.

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Thank your lucky stars the fool didn’t have ready easy access to war grade weapons…….

Too bad some civilian didnt pull out his EDC and take him out.

1 hour ago, koolkarl said:

If western politicians had any  sense at all, send all Muslims kind of people back to where they came from and fast.  I assure you Japan has never taken in one.  They know what is going on. Infidels, or non believers in Islam, are the targets and you should thank Israel for doing something.

They kind of dont have a choice. Israel bad though, muslims good. The west is mad

• Agree 1

I can’t help but wonder whether some of these fanatics fled to Europe as a result of the west’s interference in their country’s affairs that resulted in war torn and destroyed economies thus forcing them to seek refuge in said western countries.

If so, then it’s merely the chicken coming home to roost. 

Something must be done to keep out the extremist super freaks. Their religion may work for them in Saudi, Kuwait, Yemen, Sudan or Somalia. That same ultra conservative fanatislcism, is not wanted, needed, nor desirable in Western nations. Only moderates need apply should be the policy. And there should be a standard of willingness to assimilate, and the burden should be on the family to prove the burden is met. 

I believe immigration policy should be reformed to the point where it should be staged, and all Muslim families should show a willingness to assimilate. I also believe that families with Muslim daughters who are teenagers can start by proving that they have  participated in a mandatory 2 piece bikini contest, with no face covering, by the age of 16, and for teenage boys they must show a burden of proof that they're not affiliated with any of the local imams, or madrasas. 

Are we serious about keeping our nation's safe from extremists, or not? 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Something must be done to keep out the extremist super freaks. Their religion may work for them in Saudi, Kuwait, Yemen, Sudan or Somalia. That same ultra conservative fanatislcism, is not wanted, needed, nor desirable in Western nations. Only moderates need apply should be the policy. And there should be a standard of willingness to assimilate, and the burden should be on the family to prove the burden is met. 

I believe immigration policy should be reformed to the point where it should be staged, and all Muslim families should show a willingness to assimilate. I also believe that families with Muslim daughters who are teenagers can start by proving that they have  participated in a mandatory 2 piece bikini contest, with no face covering, by the age of 16, and for teenage boys they must show a burden of proof that they're not affiliated with any of the local imams, or madrasas. 

No, you liberals arent. You people are the ones voting these <deleted> people in

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

What a sick and perverted mind, bordering on paedophilia…

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

What a sick and perverted mind, bordering on paedophilia…

Coming from someone who thinks young women in bikinis is perverted. It is a test of will and mandatory assimilation. It could end up ensuring the survival of modern civilization. Let us know your clever ideas. OK?