What has changed on AN since being acquired by The Tiger ?

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

…. it’s called an empty scull….   💀

… or did you mean the other end of his nose ????  💩

The latter of the two....

• Like 1

There was a burst of fake posters but I think they were surprised how easily identifiable they were and shunted away. Still a couple hanging in there I think. Hi Conan. The use of AI made for some pretty crappy weird articles but I feel that is better now.  The Soapbox section is fun and dominating in posts now - though  if not into politics may seem a pain. The quizzes are fun too. Seems like the Community Pub has a lot less posts and topics. Particularly since Bob left the building. Pity Owl went  as his post was a highlight but he does continue on the other site. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

…. it’s called an empty scull….   💀

… or did you mean the other end of his nose ????  💩

Now now Little Dicky, dad always taught me if you don’t have anything nice to say then it is better to say nothing at all.

Obviosly you had a different style of parents. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well one thing hasn't changed. Nobody agrees on anything. Some say it has become even more boring than before, others say the forum has been purged of its trolls,... Hmmm... Well. Thx for your thoughts, guys.

5 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

There was a burst of fake posters but I think they were surprised how easily identifiable they were and shunted away. Still a couple hanging in there I think. Hi Conan. The use of AI made for some pretty crappy weird articles but I feel that is better now.  The Soapbox section is fun and dominating in posts now - though  if not into politics may seem a pain. The quizzes are fun too. Seems like the Community Pub has a lot less posts and topics. Particularly since Bob left the building. Pity Owl went  as his post was a highlight but he does continue on the other site. 

LOL 
So keep assuming brother if that makes you happy