Care Homes Urged to Embrace Transgender Identities in Elderly Care

Social Media

Unlike ( apparently ) the people involved in this farce, I know people that work in care homes

1/ they are too busy to be worrying about which pronoun a resident may wish to be addressed as.

2/ they are too busy to be worrying about which pronoun a resident may wish to be addressed as.

3/ they are too busy to be worrying about which pronoun a resident may wish to be addressed as.

Not many are desperate enough to work in care homes given the work load and the pitiful wages. The ones that do don't need PC wish lists imposed on them making their job even harder.

The care workers are the ones that have contact with the inmates, as there might only be a single registered nurse to do the drugs etc.

If such a policy were introduced, the care homes will need to increase staff and have more than a basic level of training, which will increase costs for all inmates.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Care Homes Urged to Embrace Transgender Identities in Elderly Care. 

What next hey, the nurses have  a difficult job as it is now .

Why complicate things with the Wanabees . More work. Extra Bathrooms to keep them separated  new rules and regulations  etc.

• Agree 2

Once again, the Thais have this sorted simply.

Ladyboys are considered the “third gender” not women.

Put them in together, not with the men or the women. 

common bloody sense, no need for endless debates and university studies.

farangs are stupid

Edited by MalcolmB
  • Sad 1

The way I see it, if someone has had a lifetime of feeling trapped in the wrong gender, why not allow them, if they so desire, the peace of experiencing their final years as the gender they feel they should have been their whole lives. 

This is a very different argument to the one about juveniles - these are mature, experienced people who have had long to reflect on their circumstances. If it impacts nobody else, why not let them finally breathe freely? 

• 2 weeks later...

Guess it's not completely off topic.  Just noticed this while researching a vitamin supplement.  RDI / RDA for supplement.

Too funny.  Though I think I would have went with PwP & PwV (People with Penis or Vagina).  Save a letter.

image.png.4ad9703e79a54c0eab131fb740104d42.png

To be in the medical field ...  guess you need to tread lightly when dealing with the alphabet folks :cheesy:

• Like 1

On 9/23/2024 at 11:29 PM, RuamRudy said:

The way I see it, if someone has had a lifetime of feeling trapped in the wrong gender, why not allow them, if they so desire, the peace of experiencing their final years as the gender they feel they should have been their whole lives. 

This is a very different argument to the one about juveniles - these are mature, experienced people who have had long to reflect on their circumstances. If it impacts nobody else, why not let them finally breathe freely? 

No one is arguing against that. What is a problem is when other people are expected to play along with their IMO delusion.

If a resident wishes to wear a dress instead of pants that fine, just as long as the staff are not expected to do their make up and hairdo's.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No one is arguing against that. What is a problem is when other people are expected to play along with their IMO delusion.

If a resident wishes to wear a dress instead of pants that fine, just as long as the staff are not expected to do their make up and hairdo's.

Oh. 

So you want these old folk to live lives based on your opinion.

If the staff’s duties include helping their clients with their makeup and hair why does it bother you which of the clients receive such help?

It’s a very odd thing to be bothered by given the other very much less pleasant duties cares in old folks homes have to deal with.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh. 

If the staff’s duties include helping their clients with their make and hair why does it bother you which of the clients receive such help?

I wonder if they'll get hormone treatment as well, so that they can grow a cervix?

I thought that was impossible, but fortunately David Lammy has corrected me. Thanks David. Our country is in safe hands. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2024 at 9:52 AM, proton said:

They need to be in care homes called mental asylums to keep them away from the normal elderly population.

So very true proton. These mentally ill people used to be housed in insane asylums until the Democrats wanted them released into the streets.

• Love It 1

42 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh. 

If the staff’s duties include helping their clients with their makeup and hair why does it bother you which of the clients receive such help?

It’s a very odd thing to be bothered by given the other very much less pleasant duties cares in old folks homes have to deal with.

Staff in care homes are badly paid and there are not enough of them to be spending time with any single patient. Of course you could volunteer to go and do makeup for any trans residents.

Secondly, it's likely that the staff don't agree with the transgender fad and while they will do what they have to, they will not want to do any more than they have to. I was lucky that such was never a problem for me, such never happened when I was in that job, and even I had to do time in the geriatric ward while in training to know that. All this trans stuff is quite recent and those that are that way tend to keep a low profile.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Staff in care homes are badly paid and there are not enough of them to be spending time with any single patient. Of course you could volunteer to go and do makeup for any trans residents.

Secondly, it's likely that the staff don't agree with the transgender fad and while they will do what they have to, they will not want to do any more than they have to. I was lucky that such was never a problem for me, such never happened when I was in that job, and even I had to do time in the geriatric ward while in training to know that. All this trans stuff is quite recent and those that are that way tend to keep a low profile.

What bit of “If the staff’s duties include helping their clients with their makeup and hair” do you not understand?