Trump vows to blame the Jews if he loses at events meant to combat antisemitism

Jingthing

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

You couldn’t resist, could you. Misogynistic BS, that’s all you have. Strong women with differing opinions seem to scare the MAGA crowd no end.

oh put your pearls down, take a frekking joke.

she did it, cant post the truth now incase a liberal gets offended

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

oh put your pearls down, take a frekking joke.

she did it, cant post the truth now incase a liberal gets offended

I wonder why you call the leftists Liberals in the USA and in Australia they the Liberal Party are the rightists ? Strange 

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't what he said though.

He said that if American Jews vote for Harris, then they would partially be the blame for her getting elected.  

Saying that somebody's to blame for something doesn't mean that it's their fault? I think you might need to re-check that.

See usage example below from the Cambridge dictionary, for instance.

Blame - Cambridge dictionary

Screenshot_2024_0923_162604.png

3 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Saying that somebody's to blame for something doesn't mean that it's their fault? I think you might need to re-check that.

See usage example below from the Cambridge dictionary, for instance.

Blame - Cambridge dictionary

Screenshot_2024_0923_162604.png

I do know what the word "Blame " means  , you don't have to explain what the word means .

You misunderstood what I meant .

Trumps wasn't saying that ALL Jews worldwide would be to blame if he loses the elections ( like the thread title suggests) , (which would be  Anti-Semitic statement) 

Trump said that the Jews/people who vote for Harris would be partially responsible for him not winning .

Which makes sense 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't what he said though .

He said that if American Jews vote for Harris , then they would partially be the blame for her getting elected  

Why does he not pre-emptively  blame African Americans and Latinos for a potential loss? At least 10-12 times the US Jewish population, and will be shunning him in large numbers 

Especially considering Trump’s  claims to be the best president for “the blacks” since Abraham Lincoln. 🤣

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

That’s a really good point. I think the number of dual (US/Israeli) citizens who primarily live in the US is significant; it’s my understanding that one can get Israeli citizenship by simply demonstrating one’s Jewish heritage in some documented way. However, given the overwhelming support for Democrats among American Jews, most dual citizens would also be voting along those lines. (Not surprising: two-thirds of Israelis living in Israel want Netanyahu to step down.)

I’ve tried to convince some Jewish American friends of mine to obtain Israeli citizenship purely so they can vote in Israeli elections, but it’s not that simple apparently. In order to vote in Israeli elections, you have to live there for awhile.

I think you should check the website of The Jewish Agency for Migration -USA

Aliyah requires a significant commitment to making Israel the center of one’s life not just proving eligibility by descent under the law of so-return

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Lol, what now? Trump is antisemitic? 

Yes, his overwhelming support for Gaza and the Palestinians is well documented.

Plus his family married into Islam, on no wait...Judaism...

He was willing to see the Middle East burn to move the embassy to Jerusalem.

This is an anti-semite? On what planet?

I mean you can't make this stuff up. He's the most pro-Israel president there ever was.

Above is straw man garbage. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Why does he not pre-emptively  blame African Americans and Latinos for a potential loss? At least 10-12 times the US Jewish population, and will be shunning him in large numbers 

Especially considering Trump’s  claims to be the best president for “the blacks” since Abraham Lincoln. 🤣

Let's not forget,  according to Joe Biden, if you don't vote for him, you ain't black.

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Didn't you understand my post ?

Trump didn't blame Jews, its a fake news headline . 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Didn't you understand my post ?

Trump didn't blame Jews, its a fake news headline . 

You're intentionally and disingenuously splitting semantic hairs.

The reality is that Trump's rhetoric is extremely offensive to and dangerous for American Jews.

The good news is that his toxic garbage will lose him even more support from American Jews.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The reality is that Trump's rhetoric is extremely offensive to and dangerous for American Jews.

you of course have proof of this claim. or are you just providing your opinion.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The good news is that his toxic garbage will lose him even more support from American Jews.

Trump say if the Jewish voters vote for Harris then the Jewish voters would partially be responsible for her getting elected .

The voters are responsible for the elections outcome , its that obvious ?

If people vote for one candidate then they are responsible for that candidate being elected .

Your last sentence is what this is about , encouraging voters to vote for Harris

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's correct.

46 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump say if the Jewish voters vote for Harris then the Jewish voters would partially be responsible for her getting elected .

The voters are responsible for the elections outcome , its that obvious ?

If people vote for one candidate then they are responsible for that candidate being elected .

Your last sentence is what this is about , encouraging voters to vote for Harris

I find your post yet another totally disgusting example of trying to SANEWASH the unhinged insanity of Trump.

I realize you're maga and no arguments matter, but here it is. It's not really for you as any response would be maga predictable. 

Trump is running to be a fascist dictator and to end American democracy. His main motivation other than total power and perverted ego is to dodge prison which he so richly deserves. He's allied with the worst world leaders we've got today, namely Putin and Orban. His cult followers are openly threatening civil war if he loses which he's brainwashed into believing he can't lose legitimately. In that context, he's scapegoating Jews, a group already experiencing historically high levels of hate crimes coming from the right and the left. His cult members include Nazis and a very large faction of racist Christian white nationalists.

He demonizes legal Haitian migrants with specious charges of dog and cat stealing and eating.

The white nationalist "replacement" theory has become shockingly mainstream. 

Recall the massacre of Jews in Pittsburgh.

The murderer blamed the Jews for being behind that. Supporting refugee assistance programs.

Not to mention the chant at Charlottesville -- Jews will not replace us.

In that environment, trump INFLAMES! 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I find your post yet another totally disgusting example of trying to SANEWASH the unhinged insanity of Trump.

I realized you're maga and no arguments matter, but here it is.

Trump is running to be a fascist dictator. His main motivation other than total power and perverted ego is to dodge prison which he so richly deserves. He's allied with the worse world leaders we've got today, namely Putin. His cult followers are openly threatening civil war if he loses which he's brainwashed into believing he can't lose legitimately. In that context, he's scaregoating Jews, a group already experience historically high level of hate crimes coming from the right and the left. His cult members include Nazis and a  very large faction of Christian white nationalists.

He demonizes legal Haitian migrants with specious charges of dog and cat stealing and eating.

The white nationalist "replacement" theory has become shockingly mainstream. 

Recall the massacre in Pittsburgh.

The murderer blamed the Jews for being behind that. Supporting refugee assistance programs.

Not the mention the chant at Charlottesville -- Jews will not replace us.

In that environment, trump INFLAMES! 

I am talking about this particular instance , this thread .

What was said at the Anti Semitic meeting  , I am not talking about anything thing else .

Trump didn't say that he would blame Jews if he wasn't elected , that just isn't true , what he said was that if Jewish voters voted for Harris , then they would be partially responsible for him not being elected .

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I am talking about this particular instance , this thread .

What was said at the Anti Semitic meeting  , I am not talking about anything thing else .

Trump didn't say that he would blame Jews if he wasn't elected , that just isn't true , what he said was that if Jewish voters voted for Harris , then they would be partially responsible for him not being elected .

Sane washing rubbish.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Anytime you see “Trump vows” in the headline you know it’s something the left is lying about. 

During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_or_misleading_statements_by_Donald_Trump

12 hours ago, john donson said:

why you are able to keep spreading misinformation without a ban?

you link to some unknown source trash jew-nalism propaganda website as reference?

As long as it's anti Trump hating nonsense he does not care

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I realize you're maga and no arguments matter, but here it is. It's not really for you as any response would be maga predictable. 

You posted fake statements , things that were not true.

Being abusive and going off topic will not change that .

Do stop calling me MAGA, thanks 

13 hours ago, john donson said:

why you are able to keep spreading misinformation without a ban?

you link to some unknown source trash jew-nalism propaganda website as reference?

jew-nalism?

It's always good when people tell us what they are.

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You posted fake statements , things that were not true.

Being abusive and going off topic will not change that .

Do stop calling me MAGA, thanks 

Blah blah blah. Lame cynical diversions. I've had enough. BYE.