T-shirts for sunny days

Tim K

I'm looking for good quality 100% cotton t-shirt brands after my 5 t-shirts bought here and one bought in Hamburg, Germany started to have spots, where the original color turned into something else.

I've googled it and came to conclusion that cheap-grade coloring agent + sweat + direct sunlight is not a good combo at all.
When driving a moto everything is fine the wind helps to prevent the sweat, but when standing (choosing watermelons or smoking or something else) or walking around a lake for 1-3km in the sun  certain areas like back and belly gets sweaty and t-shirt changes color there.

image.png.90f34f71e789f7b2dca88a1a7009fce1.png

Gildan

image.thumb.png.85e8d133ec6802320468df83a6ca7431.png

german one

image.thumb.png.7600d390bbdff64daa38eedb5aaf4556.png

Gildan

image.thumb.png.99532b735be57b107d0539d4de20ec64.png

image.thumb.png.9b8df4696b3121b57613133bb7eaadce.png

Black turns orange
Blue goes whitish or orange
Green goes yellow

I've resorted to wearing white t-shirts and they are holding pretty good.
Except I can't find the proper EU/US size as I get china/thai smaller ones a bit too tight in the chest and a bit short even with size L
Markets don't usually sell plain t-shirts and especially not white.
Also most of white ones are too thin, I'm a bit uncomfortable showing my male nipples to everyone.

So what do you wear for hot sunny days if not driving a moto?
Is uniqlo any good? Or maybe try half synthetic is the answer?

@pgrahmm
Yuedpao was my first and second return on lazada due to size mismatch. Return was quick and yes the shop was the official one.

M was too small, ordered L - still small. And also little bit thin (white ones).
(Gildan was M and suited me just fine. L from Gildan was a bit big.)

Edited by Tim K

10 hours ago, Tim K said:

I'm looking for good quality 100% cotton t-shirt brands after my 5 t-shirts bought here and one bought in Hamburg, Germany started to have spots, where the original color turned into something else.

I've googled it and came to conclusion that cheap-grade coloring agent + sweat + direct sunlight is not a good combo at all.
When driving a moto everything is fine the wind helps to prevent the sweat, but when standing (choosing watermelons or smoking or something else) or walking around a lake for 1-3km in the sun  certain areas like back and belly gets sweaty and t-shirt changes color there.

image.png.90f34f71e789f7b2dca88a1a7009fce1.png

Gildan

image.thumb.png.85e8d133ec6802320468df83a6ca7431.png

german one

image.thumb.png.7600d390bbdff64daa38eedb5aaf4556.png

Gildan

image.thumb.png.99532b735be57b107d0539d4de20ec64.png

image.thumb.png.9b8df4696b3121b57613133bb7eaadce.png

Black turns orange
Blue goes whitish or orange
Green goes yellow

I've resorted to wearing white t-shirts and they are holding pretty good.
Except I can't find the proper EU/US size as I get china/thai smaller ones a bit too tight in the chest and a bit short even with size L
Markets don't usually sell plain t-shirts and especially not white.
Also most of white ones are too thin, I'm a bit uncomfortable showing my male nipples to everyone.

So what do you wear for hot sunny days if not driving a moto?
Is uniqlo any good? Or maybe try half synthetic is the answer?

I'm happy with Uniqlo and A-Z brand, all 100% cotton. No complaints so far. ( Do you have your own washing machine/bio softener/bio washing gel?) 

The stains on your shirts might come from fragrances you use?

😳

First of all, you might want to stick with white or lighter colors on sunny days, for the obvious reason.  How long do you expect a T-shirt to last ?   

Can't remember the last time I wore a T- shirt.  Think you need to upgrade your wardrobe.  

H&M, if you have one near you has 100% cotton t-shirts. They are in several big malls in Bangkok. Or you could try Amazon for online delivery.

Uniqlo is mainly synthetic clothing which I find too hot and sticky in Thailand's climate. Although they may have some 100% cotton.