Trump Too Scared To Debate Harris Again

RSD1

Most voters in the US election have already made up their mind who they are going to vote for.  The debates do little to sway the yet undecided to vote one way or the other.  That being said, Trump is probably not wanting another poor performance to be remembered by.  Instead, he is banking on voters not remembering his last debate, as come election day, his debate will be months in the past.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

He's not scared... just sick and tired of all the rigged shows.

The post you responded to referred to CNN. The first debate on CNN with Biden was fair was it not? I thought the second debate was fair too - all your candidate had to do was not tell extreme outlandish fibs that had to be corrected. 

It surprises me he is not doing a second debate - he has the advantage  to have a go at the government in power now - seems odd he doesn't want it - maybe the Trump self confidence is waning a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Harris got obviously a higher IQ than Donald and doesn't have such a broken messed up character. He can't cope with a more intelligent woman who puts her nails in his rotten flesh.

Therefore he's too scared to meet her again. As expected. So will Vance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Harris got obviously a higher IQ than Donald and doesn't have such a broken messed up character. He can't cope with a more intelligent woman who puts her nails in his rotten flesh.

Therefore he's too scared to meet her again. As expected. So will Vance.

Yeah, such a high IQ.... as evidenced by needing two tries to pass the bar in California, and by her elegant command of the English language...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Most voters in the US election have already made up their mind who they are going to vote for.  The debates do little to sway the yet undecided to vote one way or the other.  That being said, Trump is probably not wanting another poor performance to be remembered by.  Instead, he is banking on voters not remembering his last debate, as come election day, his debate will be months in the past.  

Agreed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, such a high IQ.... as evidenced by needing two tries to pass the bar in California, and by her elegant command of the English language...

Not passing the bar on first attempt ... want to cite the documented statistics on this? Kamala and language? Having been introduced to the language, history, culture of seven counties (fluent only in my Native American English), I have an appreciation for those like the VP who know more than their native language. Are to speculate as to Trump being bi or multilingual?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Shows character .. went on to big things. Can you imagine Trump sitting a test like that. He struggled with Person Man Woman Camera TV

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You seem to like Don's gibberish. Do you believe Haiti people in Springfield eat their dogs? 

Obviously you like to have the greatest president in American history and a president greater than Elvis. I for myself want to have a mental stable president. For all Americans. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

Not passing the bar on first attempt ... want to cite the documented statistics on this? Kamala and language? Having been introduced to the language, history, culture of seven counties (fluent only in my Native American English), I have an appreciation for those like the VP who know more than their native language. Are to speculate as to Trump being bi or multilingual?

The pass rate for the bar at that time in California was about 50%. So, by failing, she was dumber than half the applicants- she was in the lower half of lawyers. Hardly a genius.  And certainly not stable.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/31/trump-claim-kamala-harris-did-not-pass-bar-exam/74623417007/

Just now, newbee2022 said:

You seem to like Don's gibberish. Do you believe Haiti people in Springfield eat their dogs? 

Obviously you like to have the greatest president in American history and a president greater than Elvis. I for myself want to have a mental stable president. For all Americans. 

No evidence for the dog story. More for taking the wild fowl from the parks. And even more for the damage to the community caused by the Biden-Harris administration settling 15-20,000 migrants in such a small community.  That is the real story.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No evidence for the dog story. More for taking the wild fowl from the parks. And even more for the damage to the community caused by the Biden-Harris administration settling 15-20,000 migrants in such a small community.  That is the real story.

You totally misinterpreted my post.

As follower in mind you can't deny that Donald enlightened us in the debate about the dog and cats eating Haitian people.

How can you accept such sick brain? How can you accept the hate speech about another human (Swift) he never met?

Do you want to have a hater as President?

Or someone who intimidate a group in US (Jews)? 

For everyone with common sense this man disqualified himself from any official post.

7 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

As follower in mind you can't deny that Donald enlightened us in the debate about the dog and cats eating Haitian people.

How can you accept such sick brain? How can you accept the hate speech about another human (Swift) he never met?

For everyone with common sense this man disqualified himself from any official post.

I dont care who you think he hates or not. To me, he is a far bigger supporter of Jews than any of the Democrats.  And there is also past performance to look at . The US under Trump was a good place- low inflation, low unemployment, etc.  Under harris and Biden? Not so good. That is why the Democrats are avoiding issues like inflation and the economy.  

9 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Seems like the left wing college students are the one intimidating Jews in the US.  Not sure where you attach this to Trump.

3 hours ago, renaissanc said:

Trump doesn't need to debate her. She needs the debate because nobody knows her policies. Why help your opponent? It's strategy. Ignore what the Dem-Marxist media says.

I guess you are too young to know what Marxist policies are : I worked in China from 1972 to 1974 (Mao was still in power) and in Vietnam from 1981 to 1984 and what I experienced is really something different than some social-democrat policies of the Dem's.