Pit Bull Attacks & Kills 67-Year-Old Woman Cycling in Pathum Thani

Georgealbert

18 hours ago, Derek B said:

In Thailand it is actually not easy to find a vet to euthanize a sick pet. Not all vets perform this service. I think a court would have to order the euthanization for it to happen promptly.

Out here in the country there would be plenty of volunteers. He would end up the snack course with the afternoon lao khao.

On 9/24/2024 at 1:43 PM, Kinok Farang said:

Strange that all bad owners own this type of dog.

The owners are not all bad, often well meaning, just not very smart

Saw a silly girl on a bus today with a puppy.

Of course a cute and lovely "pittie". 

It will probably tear her face off someday

Some people have to learn things the hard way. 

download.jpeg

On 9/24/2024 at 10:56 PM, jippytum said:

it is difficult to exercise one pet dog in Thailand  due to attacks from other dogs. 

Why anyone should keep six dogs confined on their property shows a lack of care for the dogs and disreguard for neibours. 

This dog should be destroyed.

The owner heavily fined and ordered to pay compensation  and banned from owning other dogs. 

As an unfit owner and she should also have the other dogs removed from her care. 

It's also hard for Thai dog owners to exercise their dogs because that would mean the Thai owner to do some actual exercise and actually walk a bit.  Under no circumstances will the majority of Thais do anything that involves walking.  

55 minutes ago, paulikens said:

It's also hard for Thai dog owners to exercise their dogs because that would mean the Thai owner to do some actual exercise and actually walk a bit.  Under no circumstances will the majority of Thais do anything that involves walking.  

Nice sweeping generalisation. I don't know if you noticed but Thailand is pretty damn hot during the day.

Where I live between 5 - 8pm you see dozens of Thais out walking their dogs and - shock horror - even cleaning up after them. 

7 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Nice sweeping generalisation. I don't know if you noticed but Thailand is pretty damn hot during the day.

Where I live between 5 - 8pm you see dozens of Thais out walking their dogs and - shock horror - even cleaning up after them. 

Not the old it's too hot chestnut. Whenever a foreigner defends Thais lack of exercise it means the foreigner is also lacking in the exercise and walking department and are trying to justify their own laziness.   

Edited by paulikens

1 hour ago, paulikens said:

Not the old it's too hot chestnut. Whenever a foreigner defends Thais lack of exercise it means the foreigner is also lacking in the exercise and walking department and are trying to justify their own laziness.   

Did you miss the second half of my past where I said I see dozens of Thais out walking their dogs after 5pm? It's too hot in the middle of the day for dogs (and humans) but in the evening everyone is out, walking dogs, jogging, exercising.

But yeah, just ignore that part of my post so you can call Thais lazy, good for you.