Tooth Veneers

Tammi

Am looking for a good dentist who does good tooth veneers and would appreciate any advice/experiences about dentists here in Pattaya who can do the work.

Many thanks in advance.

Pattaya dental center soi3 very very good

next to the seaside guest house

I had i crown 3 tooth bridge laser whitening

full deplaque xrays check over

very good freindly female dentist

all for 42k bht

uses new paste before injection you hardly feel it

also she has digital pics of before and after

cannot recommend her highly enough!

not the cheapest (cheap qoute was 20k most expensive was the royal palace dentist on 2nd road 128K yes 128K

I would not use them old technology and the teeth dont look natural

IMHO seen two examples both not that good

take care

Jing-Jo

<br />
Am looking for a good dentist who does good tooth veneers and would appreciate any advice/experiences about dentists here in Pattaya who can do the work.<br /><br />Many thanks in advance.
<br /><br /><br />Pattaya dental center soi3 very very good<br />next to the seaside guest house<br />I had i crown 3 tooth bridge laser whitening<br />full deplaque xrays check over<br />very good freindly female dentist<br />all for 42k bht<br />uses new paste before injection you hardly feel it <br />also she has digital pics of before and after<br />cannot recommend her highly enough!<br />not the cheapest (cheap qoute was 20k most expensive was the royal palace dentist on 2nd road 128K yes 128K<br />I would not use them old technology and the teeth dont look natural <br />IMHO seen two examples both not that good<br />take care<br />Jing-Jo<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Pattaya dental center

Is there a sign saying this?

Also doyou possibly have telephone number ?

<br />
Am looking for a good dentist who does good tooth veneers and would appreciate any advice/experiences about dentists here in Pattaya who can do the work.<br /><br />Many thanks in advance.
<br /><br /><br />Pattaya dental center soi3 very very good<br />next to the seaside guest house<br />I had i crown 3 tooth bridge laser whitening<br />full deplaque xrays check over<br />very good freindly female dentist<br />all for 42k bht<br />uses new paste before injection you hardly feel it <br />also she has digital pics of before and after<br />cannot recommend her highly enough!<br />not the cheapest (cheap qoute was 20k most expensive was the royal palace dentist on 2nd road 128K yes 128K<br />I would not use them old technology and the teeth dont look natural <br />IMHO seen two examples both not that good<br />take care<br />Jing-Jo<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Pattaya dental center

Is there a sign saying this?

Also doyou possibly have telephone number ?

Do you mean Pattaya Dental Clinic in Soi 3?

If so the telephone number is 038-362-374.

http://www.pdclinics.com/map.php