EV charging outlets in condos

jippytum

At my children's condo I've noticed quite a few of these little Chinese pedal/EV scooter things driven mostly by older woman and mothers with young children who use the general power outlets located around the car park to charge. 

The Juristic management don't seem to mind this behaviour, is it common in other condominiums? 

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

I think the only really good sounding V6 was the NSX. I agree V8s generally sound good.

I had one of those, fantastic car.  Expensive on clutches and tyres though, both wear quickly.

I've seen car sales from around the world for Q2 and YTD. Looks like EV sales are crumbling, but hybrids are growing like crazy. Maybe Toyota made the right call. Hybrids are not even new tech, the Prius is years old. My son had one in Miami and said it was fantastic.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, retarius said:

I've seen car sales from around the world for Q2 and YTD. Looks like EV sales are crumbling, but hybrids are growing like crazy. Maybe Toyota made the right call. Hybrids are not even new tech, the Prius is years old. My son had one in Miami and said it was fantastic.

From 5% to 15% market share in Thailand during last 7 months.

Now 94% market share in Norway 

USA Q2 up massively on Q1

UK now considerably over the target of 22% market share.

I think you have it the wrong way round.

• Thumbs Up 1