We can't say we weren't warned

Mazungu

19 hours ago, johng said:

You don't stand a chance because you believe/support them and their crazy policies  covid lockdowns enforced medical procedures,censorship,war mongering instead of negotiations etc etc etc

Understanding sarcasm is not one of your strong points right?

But then again,

13 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

As a European, not eligible for voting, I still would go for Trump rather than Harris. Trump is the less bad and there will be no WW3 all over Europe. He, unlike everyone else in the White House in recent years, ticked off quite a few pendings from his election campaign list too. 

Yes, he has no manners and is a rude, unpleasant character but for the sake of peace on Earth, Harris is definitely the wrong choice 

Edit- misread your post

Edited by mdr224

10 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

As a European, not eligible for voting, I still would go for Trump rather than Harris. Trump is the less bad and there will be no WW3 all over Europe. He, unlike everyone else in the White House in recent years, ticked off quite a few pendings from his election campaign list too. 

Yes, he has no manners and is a rude, unpleasant character but for the sake of peace on Earth, Harris is definitely the wrong choice 

IIRC Europe has not done very well trying to appease dictators.

If you think Putin will stop, once Trump has given him Ukraine and pulled out of NATO, you're delusional.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You compliment him and he'll do whatever you want, whether you're an ally or an adversary, you insult him and you're his enemy for life. The man is so overly emotional, his ego is so spectacularly delicate that it makes him very predictable, which is the last quality that you want in a world leader. He's a very weak man and fragile man. And he is getting weaker as he gets older. 

When did he fire you?

Just now, mdr224 said:

The world was at peace with trump. You know nothing of which you speak

Nope, but he did not start a war. America has been pouring its unsolicited influence all over the planet since 1945, has been at war in one of upto 80 conflicts all over the world and was at peace only during nine years of its 248 years of existence.

While the US goes over the moon and throws manure at random towards Putin regarding Ukraine through their proxy partners NATO and the hand-fed crooks inside the EU, a similarity in the Gaza Strip is considered "a different" situation. Well, partly true as that story has its roots 2,000 years back. 

The 882 billion (not million) USD, this year's US "defense" budget is rather generous to keep the nuclear-free Canadians and the tequila lovers in Mexico at bay, don't you think so? All just a farçe, a joke and a huge lie. 

As said, Trump is just the lesser danger. As long as the mostly limited educated American voter (see defense budget which keeps the education budget limited) chooses among two candidates for its leader and has 50 women to choose from for Miss America .......... your call, mate!  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Your not a real European. Bet you believe in stopping uncontrolled immigration too

Actually the uncontrolled immigration will be stopped, one or the other way and you can take that to the bank. Just wait! 

13 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Actually the uncontrolled immigration will be stopped, one or the other way and you can take that to the bank. Just wait! 

Congrats. You have restored my faith that there is one normal person from that Political/Social cesspool over there. You must be Polish or Hungarian.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Who has issues? Look at the juvenile remark you made about Harris. And yes I have issues but they aren't disgusting remarks. My issues are that I care about America and I don't want a thin-skinned, easily to manipulate, dictator loving insurrectionist, and  boastful bully with no decency to ever set foot in the White House again. 

Typical woke liberal - full of hypocrisy but no idea.

Take a look at your own words - those in bold - and trhen those underlined.

Can you see the hypocrisy??

• Sad 2

18 hours ago, Mazungu said:

True conservatives will put country over party and vote for Harris. They won't vote for an 80-year old cult leader. 

MSM biased media entertainers.

Compare Trump's 4 years with Biden's 4 years.

The majority of the media and celebrities failed to get Hillary elected and they will fail again with Harris.

Meanwhile - Epstein failed but I think Diddy (and/or his ex-Wife) will be the cause of their fall.

Kevin Stacey 'episode' times thousands.

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:
21 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Who has issues? Look at the juvenile remark you made about Harris. And yes I have issues but they aren't disgusting remarks. My issues are that I care about America and I don't want a thin-skinned, easily to manipulate, dictator loving insurrectionist, and  boastful bully with no decency to ever set foot in the White House again. 

Typical woke liberal - full of hypocrisy but no idea.

Take a look at your own words - those in bold - and trhen those underlined.

Can you see the hypocrisy??

I don't see anything in my comments you underlined about getting a BJ from POTUS. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

But you do see the 'juvenile' remarks - No??

Maybe there's confusion over the word 'juvenile.' 

My remark you underlined: thin-skinned, easily to manipulate, dictator loving insurrectionist, and  boastful bully are based on comments made by many people who have worked for Trump so I don't consider those comments juvenile.

A juvenile comment from me would have been for me to say, "I'm sure you would love to get a BJ from POTUS...at least until January 20."

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Maybe there's confusion over the word 'juvenile.' 

My remark you underlined: thin-skinned, easily to manipulate, dictator loving insurrectionist, and  boastful bully are based on comments made by many people who have worked for Trump so I don't consider those comments juvenile.

A juvenile comment from me would have been for me to say, "I'm sure you would love to get a BJ from POTUS...at least until January 20."

Love it - the hypocrisy has no limit.

Dictator loving insurrectionist is the best - but that is just my opinion.

Just the sort of insult a juvenile would throw at a father for saying no to something they want.

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Congrats. You have restored my faith that there is one normal person from that Political/Social cesspool over there. You must be Polish or Hungarian.

Neither nor ....... and if some of the other 750 million Europeans would stand up for their cultural heritage and open their mouth .....

Eventually they will but then the do-gooders and tree huggers will call all of 'em Nazi 

22 hours ago, Inderpland said:

He's soooo predictable, and that's one of the reasons the dictators of the world play him like a fiddle.

In addition the guy is plain stupid and an egomaniac and that's why he's the worst leader the world has ever seen.

giphy(1).gif.8d9c998d471172be58369c6ca92f2c54.gifpresident-vladimir-putin-laughing-covering-face-5bx4ve8gayldt6rl.gif.26fd139132f3b12356283f1be5c415f2.gif

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC Europe has not done very well trying to appease dictators.

If you think Putin will stop, once Trump has given him Ukraine and pulled out of NATO, you're delusional.

Well, two points spring to mind:
a) IIRC Europe is luckily not the ultimate reference of everything
b) Putin is not an European by mindset, Putin's actions bear all Soviet hand-writing. This is quite apparent, until he was 40+, he got educated, groomed and ruled within a no-longer-existing structure.

Putins invasion of Ukraine - that was written across the wall in big capital letters for a very, very, very long time (in short term politics); read up the history after 1989 and then you'll know - in case that would be unclear. 

The Soviets/Russians went into Afghanistan, Georgia and Ukraine. In the same time frame, where did the US steamroller "democracy" - literally all over the world? 

Move the US as well as as all countries and organizations puppet-mastered by the US out of the equation and ...... well, planet Earth is a peaceful place. Pull their plugs on Nato, Israel and all those lip service providing states and you might be pleasantly surprised! 

7 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Neither nor ....... and if some of the other 750 million Europeans would stand up for their cultural heritage and open their mouth .....

Eventually they will but then the do-gooders and tree huggers will call all of 'em Nazi 

Wow. There is hope. 

In the view of the globalists, all cultures are worthwhile and equal except western judeo christian ones. Thanks for being normal.