Why Men Are Rejecting Marriage

I am putting this in the political soapbox section of the forum because this person is discussing an interesting LAW that could/maybe should be put in place.

He is proposing a solution to costly and messy divorces. Ie put renewable marriage laws in place ... no need for lawyers etc when getting a divorce.

And the other reason I am putting this video in the political soapbox thread is that I find that people waste countless hours discussing political candidates without really thinking about any serious issues that directly affect their lives.

This guy is proposing some sort of legal reform which would make marriage much better in western countries. 

So my point for creating this thread is that most people are getting their information from the wrong places by continually listening to Trump on Fox News. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Marriage was a good idea when the wife had to stay home to look after the kids and cook the meals while husband worked.

It's a bad idea now that only benefits women, IMO.

Who would drive a car if there was a 50% chance of dying in an accident?

Yep, this guy nailed it. When women started working, traditional marriage started dying.

Govts benefit through a bigger tax base.

The whole world is all about money man. 

Love takes a back seat.

• Agree 1

Not sure it's all about men rejecting marriage.  May be more about women being self sufficient, and realizing, they don't need men as past generations thought they did.

I found independent, self sufficient woman putting off marriage, family life & kids till much later, if at all.

Unskilled, unmotivated woman seem to look forward to being married ... until they realize ... oops, and want out.  Then that 50/50 piece of paper comes in real handy.

75/25 if they popped out a few rug rats :cheesy:

RUN FORREST RUN