Homeless Group Celebrates with 10,000 Baht Wallet Aid, Buys Alcohol

webfact

On 9/28/2024 at 6:39 AM, 2baht said:

What was the money supposed to stimulate???? It was always a great idea, right???

Wasn't it to win elections before with the PMs chance for getting elected again next time maybe. It certainly was not for the economy

On 9/28/2024 at 3:56 AM, Dan O said:

The problem listed was occurring before the free money give away so it really hasn't got anything to do with that other than they had a bigger party.

exactly my thoughts, more responsible reporting would address what could/should be done to resolve the main problem here.

1 minute ago, it is what it is said:

exactly my thoughts, more responsible reporting would address what could/should be done to resolve the main problem here.

Yes but unfortunately there will be no responsible report or investigative report as its not encouraged. They pick some catch phrase from the article and then sensationalize it in hopes people will read it.

On 9/28/2024 at 9:53 AM, brianthainess said:

Why can't a toilet be emplaced there if there are "Numerous" homeless in the area ? 

I doubt it is considered feasible          Its not just a case of providing a toilet , there is a bit more to it than that ,   It would need servicing pretty much on a permanent basis. It would need some sort of supervision , to ensure that it was being used for its intended purpose,  And  A virtually permanent police prescience to discourage the sort of people who are drawn to such facilities  The first incident of  a corpse found there within days, it would quickly  become a no go area