White Culture

JimTripper

14 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Israel will destroy Hamas, a terrorist organization.

The sooner the better.

For sure, Hamas must be eliminated, but it doesnt help the American reputation,  either you understand it, or not. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mdr224 said:

You are wishing ill will towards americans because europe has already been lost to islam. You are like most other europeans here, scum

Proper terminology is Euro Trash.

• Haha 1

You are wishing ill will towards americans because europe has already been lost to islam. You are like most other europeans here, scum

I agree we have a problem with muslim immigrants, but someone with a brain, can understand why we have such a problem with people in need from Muslim countries. 

The past 100 years of failed middle east politics havent helped, same as American interventions in Sout Americs have failed, and you have the problem on your doorstep and not even feel guilty for one second.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I agree we have a problem with muslim immigrants, but someone with a brain, can understand why we have such a problem with people in need from Muslim countries. 

The past 100 years of failed middle east politics havent helped, same as American interventions in Sout Americs have failed, and you have the problem on your doorstep and not even feel guilty for one second.

Now i understand why trump didnt give an inch to you guys. I think i like russians and chinese more than you

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

So you support hamas then

I support the Palestinians who are not Hamas. Who are the majority 

And Hamas did do a good job of controlling the Jew settlers overrun them. Gaza was better than the west bank in that regard. 

• Agree 1

Now i understand why trump didnt give an inch to you guys. I think i like russians and chinese more than you

I can live with your opinions, you guys just feed my disrespect for Americans and your culture 😏

Your system is broken, and the downfall have started, and you guys lives in denial. Sad

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hummin said:

I can live with your opinions, you guys just feed my disrespect for Americans and your culture 😏

Your system is broken, and the downfall have started, and you guys lives in denial. Sad

Your energy gives off nothing but jealousy, same as the antisemite @MalcolmB

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, mdr224 said:

How can you claim Im jealous? 

Bad quality cars, food, lifestyle and a population who are split in the middle between evil and bad? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

Because its complex. If youre not arab or jewish theres no reason to have an opinion on it

If you would stay out of our countries then you would be correct. But when you bring your problems to the civilized world then you not only are making problems for yourselves, but you are annoying us. 

The Jews have created anti semitism in Europe, the Middle East and more lately the USA, Australia etc.

You don’t assimilate well and I think the only peaceful solution would be to relocate you to an island where you don’t have neighbors. 
There is no other solution to the complex problem because you will not cede anything to anyone. 

I think that would work.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Bad quality cars, food, lifestyle and a population who are split in the middle between evil and bad? 

Not to mention the obesity epidemic.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

If i were european, seeing what my country has become, i would be warning americans not trying to drag them down to my level. But thats the difference between you and me

9 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

So there you have it, cry and carry on if you think people don’t like you, but you are free to hate others.

I think that attitude is why you are so disliked around the world.

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Jealous, because I have a great life? Can do what I want when I want, love my country, and have the freedom to fish, hunt and pick my own fresh food in a toxic free land? Our politicians still have some decency, and respect for each other

Why on earth should I be jealouse? 

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

If you would stay out of our countries then you would be correct. But when you bring your problems to the civilized world then you not only are making problems for yourselves, but you are annoying us. 

The Jews have created anti semitism in Europe, the Middle East and more lately the USA, Australia etc.

You don’t assimilate well and I think the only peaceful solution would be to relocate you to an island where you don’t have neighbors. 
There is no other solution to the complex problem because you will not cede anything to anyone. 

I think that would work.

Why dont you just say what you really feel. Your opinions are too extreme for this forum so you avoid talking about the final solution but just go on and say it. You wont be banned

32 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Israel will destroy Hamas, a terrorist organization.

The sooner the better.

Yes, and then when technology advances more the Jews will be wiped from Israel. 

And the world will be a more peaceful place.

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Why dont you just say what you really feel. Your opinions are too extreme for this forum so you avoid talking about the final solution but just go on and say it. You wont be banned

You are the one talking about wiping out people. The Palestinians and looks like you have issues with Russians, Chinese, Persians etc.

There is no doubt in my mind the world would be more peaceful without the USA and Israel. Do you disagree with that? You guys are always in all the wars.

5 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yes, and then when technology advances more the Jews will be wiped from Israel. 

And the world will be a more peaceful place.

In your fantasies.

Israel is doing quite well so far.  Bombing the fu— out of the terrorist.  Eliminating the head shed, one by one.

Edited by G_Money

Just now, MalcolmB said:

You are the one talking about wiping out people. The Palestinians and looks like you have issues with Russians, Chinese, Persians etc.

There is no doubt in my mind the world would be more peaceful without the USA and Israel. Do you disagree with that? You guys are always in all the wars.

No wars with trump. Thats something you antiamericans all forget

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Jealous, because I have a great life? Can do what I want when I want, love my country, and have the freedom to fish, hunt and pick my own fresh food in a toxic free land? Our politicians still have some decency, and respect for each other

Why on earth should I be jealouse? 

Toxic free land?  lol 

Where is this land?  In your dreams 

Just now, mdr224 said:

No wars with trump. Thats something you antiamericans all forget

Wasn’t it Biden who withdrew the troops from Afghanistan? I suppose you don’t count Syria? 
Just another myth from the land of WWE, and alternative truth.

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I want all of americas enemies wiped out. And the country youre from

Edited by mdr224
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

And your nationality is?

I have outed my Nationality here several times, but I wonder why it is connected to my opinions, which is quite frankly based on common sense.

Nothing I wrote is especially controversial? 

Middle east and south america politics failed 

American cars, food and culture is bad.

Americans is greedy, and leave 50 million americans in poverty. Americans not immigrants.

Sponsor dictators if they do what they want, and lately, Trump is best friends with his excellence in Saudi Arabia, Putin, and Kim

You go figure, I stop here, oh, forgot feed Israel with weapons and security to kill civilians 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have outed my Nationality here several times, but I wonder why it is connected to my opinions, which is quite frankly based on common sense.

Nothing I wrote is especially controversial? 

Middle east and south america politics failed 

American cars, food and culture is bad.

Americans is greedy, and leave 50 million americans in poverty. Americans not immigrants.

Sponsor dictators if they do what they want, and lately, Trump is best friends with his excellence in Saudi Arabia, Putin, and Kim

You go figure, I stop here, oh, forgot feed Israel with weapons and security to kill civilians 

Embarrassed as I predicted. Rather cowardly also.

I expect no less from liberal idiots.

Edited by G_Money

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Hardly best friends , friendly with Saudi because Iran is the common enemy and befriended Kim to avoid a war .

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Give Israel weapons to help them defend themselves and to stop Israeli civilians being massacred by Iranian backed terror groups