White Culture

JimTripper

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd prefer they had not brought the vile social media or the vile facethingy to the table. They play a large part in the descent of humanity into greed and barking cults eg man made climate change.

I consider social media to be the most destructive force in contemporary culture today. Children are growing up now in a world where they expect immediate response, gratification and notification. Their brains no longer have time to evolve; they must adapt to change in an instant, and the results are distressing. The difficulties of growing up have never been so public. Social technology provides a platform where things can run wild. Imagine the stress of high school – the competition for popularity, the pressure to fit in, the judgmental nature of social activities – at an accelerated pace. We try to protect our children from wandering off into the darkness on their own, and it turns out they are doing exactly that – online. When they get older and “ready,” we send them off to college, where they face more pressures. But social media has an infamous dark side and the more people share, the more serious this side becomes. As it turns out, living your life online has serious consequences for your self-esteem, your relationships, and your career prospects. 

And it is a strong indication of just how bent, warped and misguided contemporary culture and society is, that someone can be considered an idol or celebrity just because they have alot of followers on Tik tok, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. 

Personally, I consider social media to be the most corrosive and degenerate force in culture today, and they can be downright dangerous, on multiple levels. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

You hate americans and hate jews. I cant think of a reason other than jealousy

Mass murder of children and lies about it has a lot to do with it.

Especially when added to their loathsome personalities.

I am not alone in my thinking, there are millions that feel the same as me, the world would be better off without you, always in conflicts with others.

Indeed there are weekly protests around the entire world currently. Wake up.

i am worth way more than the average Jew or American.

But that you think that it would be a reason to hate somebody shows how you guys think. Only about money.

IMG_2895.webp

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Personally, I consider social media to be the most corrosive and degenerate force in culture today, and they can be downright dangerous, on multiple levels. 

Agree, but it not only the children’s brains that are being fried by it.

11 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Well, in terms of music it's self-evident, American music dominates. Even if English, Thai or Japanese acts are in the charts they're pretending to be American, like that Australian Iggy Azalea.

In terms of food, the hamburger is the most successful food in the world. You can say it was really German, but it ascended to that position as an American fast food from American chains.

In fashion it's the American version of sneakers that predominates, jeans, baseball caps, etc.

In Academia it's American universities getting most prizes

In films, well, I rest my case.

Are you arguing that the world is a musical, cinematographic, culinary, sartorial and academic wasteland?

You do make rather a good case!

Edited by herfiehandbag

10 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

You hate americans and hate jews. I cant think of a reason other than jealousy

It never strikes you it might be because Americans handle their power in such a bad way, that they create enemies, and it have not striked you for one second, all the failed wars based on the wrong reasons could be part of it? 

Your two faced politic and your corporations have been toxic, and even worse after Trump entered the stage. 

It is part of being an empire, it takes both sides of the nature of humans to accomplish for good and bad. 

Dealing with dictators with one hand, and punish another with the other hand if not willing to comply by the rules set to benefit Americans. 

Israel is easy to dissagree with based on common sense, but people who support Israel, have no common sense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Mass murder of children and lies about it has a lot to do with it.

Especially when added to their loathsome personalities.

I am not alone in my thinking, there are millions that feel the same as me, the world would be better off without you, always in conflicts with others.

Indeed there are weekly protests around the entire world currently. Wake up.

i am worth way more than the average Jew or American.

But that you think that it would be a reason to hate somebody shows how you guys think. Only about money.

IMG_2895.webp

Sounds like something copy pasted from 4chan. Unbelievable 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It never strikes you it might be because Americans handle their power in such a bad way, that they create enemies, and it have not striked you for one second, all the failed wars based on the wrong reasons could be part of it?

No that is too deep for them to understand.

They think it is because we are jealous of their fast food.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Your two faced politic and your corporations have been toxic, and even worse after Trump entered the stage. 

It is part of being an empire, it takes both sides of the nature of humans to accomplish for good and bad. 

Dealing with dictators with one hand, and punish another with the other hand if not willing to comply by the rules set to benefit Americans. 

Israel is easy to dissagree with based on common sense, but people who support Israel, have no common sense. 

So you support hamas then

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

No that is too deep for them to understand.

They think it is because we are jealous of their fast food.

Well, part of the toxic culture they so generously sharing with us, is their food culture. 

It is strange to know, American culture coming from the gene pool of europeens and what they brought from Europeen countries.

Poor people who emigrated to a new country.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

So you support hamas then

Exactly, if not praise and admire Israel, you must love Hamas. This is why there is impossible to have an intellectual debate here, when people have no interest in contributing with reasonable arguments.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Exactly, if not praise and admire Israel, you must love Hamas. This is why there is impossible to have an intellectual debate here, when people have no interest in contributing with reasonable arguments.

Because its complex. If youre not arab or jewish theres no reason to have an opinion on it

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Because its complex. If youre not arab or jewish theres no reason to have an opinion on it

Okay, so Americans have nothing there to do or take part then? Without England, France and Usa, no Israel.

Got it, 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Okay, so Americans have nothing there to do or take part then? Without England, France and Usa, no Israel.

Got it, 

If you dont side with israel and america as a european then im sure you would have no issues going to live in iran russia or china with your friends

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

If you dont side with israel and america as a european then im sure you would have no issues going to live in iran russia or china with your friends

Still you missing the point, why so many oppose Americans and American culture.

I understand we got wealthy because of our  politicians managed to make good trade and bilateral deals, also exchange of science, and production with our Alliance based on Nato Members post ww2.

My wealth and freedom, is because we managed to make this Allie and treat each other with respect, but when one part start threatening the Alliance, make new standards and also manage to convince people it is all because usa and Americans, and without Usa, we are nobody, and should be grateful, because we made Americans disgusting rich and greedy. You are welcome

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1

Still you missing the point, why so many oppose Americans and American culture.

I understand we got wealthy because of our  politicians managed to make good trade and bilateral deals, also exchange of science, and production with our Alliance based on Nato Members post ww2.

My wealth and freedom, is because we managed to make this Allie and treat each other with respect, but when one part start threatening the Alliance, make new standards and also manage to convince people it is all because Ysa and Americans, and without Usa, we are nobody, and should be grateful, because we made Americans disgusting rich and greedy. You are welcome

Sounds like a europoor response. You also happen to be against bitcoin. You will be proven wrong on all your opinions

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Sounds like a europoor response. You also happen to be against bitcoin. You will be proven wrong on all your opinions

And still you do not understand what greed is and leads to? 

No common sense at all

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And still you do not understand what greed is and leads to? 

No common sense at all

Europeans arent less greedy than americans, the ones that want money are invested in the US stock market

Click bait for AN.

Just because some unnamed source comes up with a chart like this doesn't make it valid or hold any truth. I find this chart to be wholly inaccurate and generalist in a very narrow minded and uninformed manner. To make any kind of general conclusions like this is in any accurate way, share or form would require a study polling millions of caucasian people. Obviously this kind of study has never been done.

Quite frankly this is just Internet BS from someone claiming to be a source of reliable information.

It is not.

Edited by StandardIssue

7 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Anti americans and anti bitcoiners have had a rough life, and its not about to get any easier

You are seriously making a laugh out of yourself, and do not even understand why.

Typical American mentality 😄

You wish you had my life, my mentality my options and my freedom to think and act without being brainwashed by the belief of what being successful is, and how it feels.

Being slave of stock and bitcoin marked? The anxiety that comes with, selling your soul that one man will save the USD and stock  marked? 

Good luck, the Chineese own your butt already, and you dont even know it. 

• Haha 1

You wish you had my life, 

People with lives i want wouldnt say this. I do not ever in my life wished i were european. I hope that america doesnt become like europe, or else i will probably move to thailand with the rest of the miserable people here

56 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Israel will destroy Hamas, a terrorist organization.

The sooner the better.

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You are seriously making a laugh out of yourself, and do not even understand why.

Typical American mentality 😄

You wish you had my life, my mentality my options and my freedom to think and act without being brainwashed by the belief of what being successful is, and how it feels.

Being slave of stock and bitcoin marked? The anxiety that comes with, selling your soul that one man will save the USD and stock  marked? 

Good luck, the Chineese own your butt already, and you dont even know it. 

And your nationally?  Or too embarrassed to admit it.