6 year old boy stripped naked and assaulted by 2 girls in Phuket

webfact

3 hours ago, rwill said:

Except he was found innocent and let go for a lack of evidence.  (Videos must not be reliable evidence.)

Good. The video does not show a kick, only the women jumping up which could be out of fear. When in doubt, there's doubt. Yes he's a scumbag, no- that shouldn't convinct him if there's no evidence. There's no record of her going to hospital to treat a wound, her pride being wounded doesn't count as evidence.

18 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

The two underage girls should have known better, but at that age???

Really? They're not 6 (unlike the victim). At 12yo you already have a sense of right and wrong - and they knew it was wrong - they just didn't care. Much like most violence in Thailand - the perpetrator knows it's wrong, but either face, their anger, or in extreme cases sadism gets the better of them.

I met a gf's 13yo daughter once. At that age she was already drinking and smoking (moderately), completely independent (kind of a <deleted> mother really but I digress). They are not the innocent little lambs you think they are.

I am curious as to the process in which the video was "leaked". I don't know how that happened unless it was either shared by the girls or they sent it to others. In either case, it seems to negate the accidental part of the leaking equation. 

Also, in this day and age, I think 12 year old kids are perfectly aware of what is going on. It's a far freaking cry from when I was 12.