Boozy Australian Tourist Restrained by Phuket Airport Police

webfact

30 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Tough guy, as he waited until he was in handcuffs to say anything. Aussies are starting to be a real pain in the butt in Thailand as well. Too much bad behavior from them lately.

Sensible guy...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

I wonder if there is a market for no-alcohol flights, other than the usual...Kuwait/Saudi? .....No kids flights must be a big seller.....I'd pay a premium for those.

I pay a premium to stay away from some USA airlines (Spirit, Frontier, Southwest, etc.) that cater to the Greyhound bus in the sky types, not willing to rub elbows with the unsavory.

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Stargeezr said:

Most responsible adults, go to the airport and do not get drunk before flying. This Aussia

is just an example of an immature adult, who hopefully learned a lesson..  

The problem is there are way too many of them, and the last place we need them is in an airport, or on a plane.

Edited by lordgrinz
  • Agree 2

54 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Tough guy, as he waited until he was in handcuffs to say anything. Aussies are starting to be a real pain in the butt in Thailand as well. Too much bad behavior from them lately.

12 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

The problem is there are way too many of them, and the last place we need them is in an airport, or on a plane.

“too many of THEM?”  What is “them”? Drunken idiots? 

Edited by Leadidge

24 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Sensible guy...

Sure, I agree, but I would not let it be printed that way in the news. Therefore he should have just walked by and kept quiet.

• Haha 1