Hillary Clinton Warns of Upcoming Misinformation Targeting Kamala Harris

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Kamala Harris' grandmother's mother *is* her great grandmother.

You are confused.

That's what Owens says, that this woman who Harris described as her great grandmother in one picture appears in another picture with the caption "grandmother", standing next to Kamala. 

But her grandmother died before she was born. According to the death certificate, which Owens obtained. 

Edited by Cameroni
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Candace Owens fact checked her book. She claims the black woman woman in the photo she described as "grandmother" died before Kamala was born. She produced the death certificate to prove her point. 

If you are relying on Candace Owens as your source, you're in trouble.

You are going down the same path as the Birthers, who ended up that Obama's parents created a fake birth announcement in 1961, in case he ran for president some day.

If Candace Owens is correct, all of Kamala Harris' friends and family conspired to cover up a white grandmother  60 years ago, in case she ran for president some day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That's what Owens says, that this woman who Harris described as her great grandmother in one picture appears in another picture with the caption "grandmother". 

But her grandmother died before she was born. According to the death certificate, which Owens obtained. 

Died in 1995:

https://www.geni.com/people/Beryl-Harris/6000000086698900870

You've been conned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Well, she's mixed race.

Predominantly Indian, but with some black and white heritage also. 

She just uses the black tag because it is politically convenient to do so in 2024. The race card is a powerful one in US politics, and she knows it. She'd claim to be from Mars if she thought it would get more votes. 

Mixed race.

You're finally getting it.

Do you believe that most Blacks in America are 100% African?

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

I'm not going to bother getting you banned, because everyone ignores you.

No content in your posts.

Except you though. For some reason i trigger you enough to reply to all my posts

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are going down the same path as the Birthers, who ended up that Obama's parents created a fake birth announcement in 1961, in case he ran for president some day.

If Candace Owens is correct, all of Kamala Harris' friends and family conspired to cover up a white grandmother  60 years ago, in case she ran for president some day.

I know Owens is not a great source. But she did produce the death certificate of the paternal grandmother of Harris. According to that doc she died in 1960. Before Harris was born. So how could the pic of Harris at 20 with her grandmother be genuine? And why does her grandmother look exactly like her great grandmother in the pic you posted? 

Owens is not saying that Harris has a white paternal grandmother, she's just calling out these strange inconsistencies in Harris book and asking why this inconsistency took place. 

Edited by Cameroni

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This is the death certificate for Beryl which says she died in 1960, before Harris was born. 

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/272680650/beryl_christie-harris

Edited by Cameroni

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Mixed race.

You're finally getting it.

Do you believe that most Blacks in America are 100% African?

Depends on how you define black. 

Personally I would say that most black people have predominantly African heritage. Unlike Harris, who is predominantly Indian. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I know Ownens is not a great source. But she did produce the death certificate of the paternal grandmother of Harris. According to that doc she died in 1960. Before Harris was born. So how could the pic of Harris at 20 with her grandmother be genuine? And why does her grandmother look exactly like her great grandmother in the pic you posted? 

Since the grandmother died of sepsis in a Jamaican hospital in 1995, I would suggest using Occam's Razor.

I'll help you a little bit.

First off, Candace Owens is incompetent.

The 1960 death document is for another lady with the same first name. That lady was a spinster, I've never married.

Candace Owens didn't bother to look at the death document.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Similar to:

Trump dictator

Trump Facist 

Trump End of Democracy 

Trump End of our Civil Rights 

Yet not one idiot liberal can define those words alone or in reference to Trump.

Yet not one idiot liberal can define those words in reference to Trump during his last term as President.

No idiot liberals here but I'll have a go in a few lines on a couple of these.

Trump doesn't accept election results.

Trump and associates took steps to overturn the result - fake electors - January 6 - Pence and others stood up.

Trump and associates aren't smart and did it in a half assed way that was doomed to fail.

June 1 2020 in Washington in Lafayette Square was a chilling guide to what might be. 

He's still not smart in 2024 but he's had time to get smarter people involved - and a more compliant potential vice president.

He continues to fight against freedom of the press - even saying that late night comedians should be punished.

Of course Trump isn't the brains behind Project 2025 - not smart enough - but he would clearly love a civil service full of toadies - whatever it takes to give him more control - cutting or controlling  departments that involve oversight. He clearly doesn't respect or want an independent civil service.

His attitude in both thought and deed towards dictators indicates he has no problem with such leadership. He seems to have no moral compass. 

Did I mention he's not smart and would do whatever it takes to keep power.

Even if this risk is a bit overblown and he's all bluster - why take the risk with someone who is not smart and has self interest at the centre of everything he does. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/2/2024 at 4:20 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

In other words she knows that some real dirt on Harris has been discovered and is attempting to head it off in advance. IMO.

No, she does NOT KNOW it but expect it, knowing Trump's character.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

This is the death certificate for Beryl which says she died in 1960, before Harris was born. 

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/272680650/beryl_christie-harris

Did you actually look at it?

Beryl Christie, born 1921.

You guys aren't even trying.

Edited by Danderman123

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Did you actually look at it?

Beryl Christie, born 1921.

You guys aren't even trying.

You changed it to 1921, well done. I did see that. 

But why is she calling the same woman in one photo her great grandmother and in another her grandmother?