Watch: Man Sparks Outrage by Smashing $4,000 Autographed Taylor Swift Guitar

Social Media

6 hours ago, animalmagic said:

That will annoy 45. It's a waste of 4,000 usd that he could have grifted for his campaign/pocket!

Imagine how he might feel in a few years time when it's worth increases by many multiples of what he paid for it. It's value will probably outstrip inflation.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No Jonny you can’t be prosecuted for ‘vandalizing your own property’

Despite having done so.

No Chomps.

If it's your property then it is not vandalism. 

https://www.mayestelles.com/legal-blog/2024/march/criminal-damage-understanding-the-legal-implicat/

image.png.39fd900db1cc2b398de5d234400a0161.png

It seems your remote diagnosis of his mental health issues was built on an incorrect premise.

Care to try again? 

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No Chomps.

If it's your property then it is not vandalism. 

https://www.mayestelles.com/legal-blog/2024/march/criminal-damage-understanding-the-legal-implicat/

image.png.39fd900db1cc2b398de5d234400a0161.png

It seems your remote diagnosis of his mental health issues was built on an incorrect premise.

Care to try again? 

Again you resort to the definitions that apply to prosecutable vandalism, your chosen citation even starts by explaining it is refers to ‘Criminal Damage’. Doh!

Of course you can’t be prosecuted for vandalizing your own property, but it’s still vandalism as defined by the Oxford English Dictionary.

• Sad 1

It's just a nearly insane super freak, with too much cash on his hands, showing fealty to his political master. Be obedient my boy. You know me if someone says something bad about me I hate them, and If I don't like someone, you shouldn't either! 

12 hours ago, phetphet said:

Imagine how he might feel in a few years time when it's worth increases by many multiples of what he paid for it. It's value will probably outstrip inflation.

if Trump wins it might.