Frozen in time: British expats losing out on pensions in Thailand

webfact

6 hours ago, jori123 said:

prakhonchai nick   not come back, never mind, have some explaining to do, never mind, Ill keep waiting

By the way, nobody has ever been sanctioned/punished by DWP for receiving unfrozen state pension, not only in TH but anywhere else for that matter, never will be, keep to UK address

Been waiting a long time, however I can ask a question and you can answer by virtual pointing/answering...that OK?

Off we go Q 1,  "Why did you make voluntary statement to DWP,but did indeed attempt to make it sound as if you had been caught out?"........Answer ,"well after 10 years of being frozen and you smarmy  unfrozen bastards being so rich"

2 Q " Do you have any regrets to what you did?  "      "Not really, it did frighten off a lot though of getting full pension, joining us frozen lot, was more comforting."

3 Q  How do you feel now?    <deleted> off you <deleted> tosspot

On 10/3/2024 at 1:24 AM, bkk_mike said:

People who watch Emmerdale or Coronation Street aren't exactly the demographic that intend to leave the country.

Wrong, I used to watch Corry, Emmerdale and East Enders, yet here I am.

16 hours ago, jori123 said:

You have to go back to the beginning of the locked thread to get the gist. 

prakhonchai nick

but you could ask this poster why he made a voluntary statement and asked the DWP to furnish a letter (5 years after the said overpayment, noting 6 years is the max that can be snatched back) that would nice to know,but statements as "BINGO" when he was pinned to the mast in agreeing he did indeed ,jealousy, Seems his partner in crime has met an oily banana skin lol

Its all there go back locked thread, see it all pan out,but he cannot deny it, its on record....sorry

Where is the locked thread? this Nick appears to have made 2 posts on this thread neither about a statement to DWP

On 10/3/2024 at 1:53 AM, bkk_mike said:

I'd struggle to get by on £86,000 p.a. in London. I left because I was getting annoyed because of the sheer amount of tax I was paying there (because I earned my income - it was all taxable...)

Admittedly, I couldn't use expenses to pay rent for a place in central London.

"I'd struggle to get by on £86,000 p.a. in London."

Then how do you feel about pensioners on app £12000 p.a. having their Winter fuel Allowance stopped by the Government that says "all pensioners, ALL pensioners will be better off under Labour"?