V P Debate

thaibeachlovers

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well I would hold up the baby and see if it has a dangler. if it does, its a boy. Only if something is ABNORMAL would I go further.

One isnt "born" with psychology anything. Just like homsexuals arent born, they are made.

Tell me how many hermaphrodites are born in the USA?

Well, it's those "abnormal" people that I'm talking about, although the abnormalities might be more than genitalia. 

I would challenge your second statement and counter that, in many respects, heterosexuals aren't born, they are made (by parents and society).

And, to answer your question,,,

"About one in every 2,000 babies are born intersex each year in the United States alone, according to the National Institutes of Health..."

And that's actually a lot more than I thought. That would mean in the USA, with about 350 million people, there could be as many as 175,000 hermaphrodites!

19 hours ago, Berkshire said:

The author of the article explained his reasoning, but I'm guessing you won't be reading the link I provided.

If you mean the one that has "jd-vance-is-a-con-artist-and-the-debate-proved-it", why would I waste my time reading an article that is obviously biased and just repeating the MSM rubbish?

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Correct he served in a country where combat was taking place, however he worked in an air conditioned office drawing up press releases, not quite the same as being on the front line is it? 

Serious question- do you actually know any veterans who served in Iraq? I do, and what you are implying is garbage. 2005, when Vance was in Iraq, was not a quiet year. Nowhere in the country was considered safe. The US military suffered nearly 7,000 casualties in that year. So please spare us your ignorance.

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Correct he served in a country where combat was taking place, however he worked in an air conditioned office drawing up press releases, not quite the same as being on the front line is it? 

and?

Given you didn't serve at all, even in a rare time of no combat, you are obviously unaware that there are more support troops than those carrying a rifle and getting shot at. Do you have the same derogatory comments for cooks, doctors, nurses and medics in hospitals, radio techs, mechanics, carpenters and plumbers, MPs, dentists and their assistants, entertainment corps, clerks, transport drivers, loadmasters, engineers, bulldozer drivers, AWAC crews,  etc etc etc?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

And you voted for Sarah Palin, so give it a rest.

I may not know everything about the election for POTUS, but I'm pretty sure that the vote is for the package, and there are not 2 votes- one for POTUS and another for VP- it's just one vote for both.

Soooo, that makes your comment exceptionally silly, IMO.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

Well, it's those "abnormal" people that I'm talking about, although the abnormalities might be more than genitalia. 

I would challenge your second statement and counter that, in many respects, heterosexuals aren't born, they are made (by parents and society).

And, to answer your question,,,

"About one in every 2,000 babies are born intersex each year in the United States alone, according to the National Institutes of Health..."

And that's actually a lot more than I thought. That would mean in the USA, with about 350 million people, there could be as many as 175,000 hermaphrodites!

Im sure most of them get fixed. If not, perhaps they will do tests for that so they can be aborted. Dems like abortions.

Heterosexuality is naturally normal, thats how babies or pups or ducklings are born or hatched. Male and female. You knew that right?  Normal. Meaning the vast majority of humans.

Trans is a mental illness. So is homosexuality. You can spin it as you like. 

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2024 at 7:17 PM, impulse said:

The 2 "debates" may change the landscape for future debates, with the "moderators" proving once again that they're biased and can't be counted on to adhere to agreements, nor decency.

"Haitian immigrants in Springfield OH eat dogs and cats!" Is that enough decency for you?

Moderators have nothing to do with how the candidates present themselves. They do not require debaters put on party conehats, nor ask loony questions such as to provoke the above statement. As to how US citizens would like their leader to behave on the world stage, most simply do not want an encore of the following laugh-fest:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Im sure most of them get fixed. If not, perhaps they will do tests for that so they can be aborted. Dems like abortions.

Heterosexuality is naturally normal, thats how babies or pups or ducklings are born or hatched. Male and female. You knew that right?  Normal. Meaning the vast majority of humans.

Trans is a mental illness. So is homosexuality. You can spin it as you like. 

There is no way to "fix" them (hermaphrodites). There is only understanding and acceptance. 

Democrats, like me, don't "like" abortions, but we (most of us) do believe the choice to have an abortion should be the right of the woman in association with her doctor, not the government.

Yes, I also believe heterosexuality is normal, but even in the animal world, there are hermaphrodites and animals who do not as we expect their gender to act. Yes, "normal" does mean the majority, but the heterosexual/homosexual statistics in the US, and probably the world, is not just an either/or. It's a very steep bell curve, like the red one below:

Sketch a Graph of the Continuous 5 5 Range 1 0 Roots Occur K 2 ...

Transsexuality and homosexuality are not a mental illness. It can be attributed to physical and hormonal features and also social issues. It's only classified as a mental illness by those who, like you, think there are only two genders, and everyone must totally belong to one or the other.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Transsexuality and homosexuality are not a mental illness. It can be attributed to physical and hormonal features and also social issues. It's only classified as a mental illness by those who, like you, think there are only two genders, and everyone must totally belong to one or the other.

Thank you for a clear and succint definition. One can elaborate further but as such is sufficient for those who are not in the known but scientifically inclined. However, to the homophobic bigotted crowd, it's like holy water to vampires. Charts and graphs are garlic wreaths to them. So just let it be... their kind. not to be mean, is dying out, fortunately.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, watthong said:

"Haitian immigrants in Springfield OH eat dogs and cats!" Is that enough decency for you?

Statistics and history would say that unleashing 20,000 newcomers from a culture that eats cats and dogs into a town, there will probably be some cats and dogs eaten.

The only question then becomes, who is offering more money for the video and photographic proof?   The Trump team, or the Dems? 

Or did you miss that whole Stormy trial thing about "catch and kill", where hundred of thousands of $$ are paid to squelch inconvenient evidence?  I'm not a Harris fan, but that's where I'd be trying to sell any evidence I had.  I think they pay better.

59 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

There is no way to "fix" them (hermaphrodites). There is only understanding and acceptance. 

Democrats, like me, don't "like" abortions, but we (most of us) do believe the choice to have an abortion should be the right of the woman in association with her doctor, not the government.

Yes, I also believe heterosexuality is normal, but even in the animal world, there are hermaphrodites and animals who do not as we expect their gender to act. Yes, "normal" does mean the majority, but the heterosexual/homosexual statistics in the US, and probably the world, is not just an either/or. It's a very steep bell curve, like the red one below:

Spin as you wish. The debate about the mental illnesses involved with sexual perversions such as transgenderism, transvestism, homosexuality, paedophilia, sadism, masochism are way to complex and not relative to this topic

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, watthong said:

Moderators have nothing to do with how the candidates present themselves. They do not require debaters put on party conehats, nor ask loony questions such as to provoke the above statement. As to how US citizens would like their leader to behave on the world stage, most simply do not want an encore of the following laugh-fest:

...or perhaps you could leave it up to the other CANDIDATE to call out anything stupid that gets said.  And if they can't, well that's on them. 

The more time the moderators spend preening in the spotlight and being smug, the less time the public has to evaluate the candidates. Nobody watching cares a whit what the moderators think or know. They want to see the two candidates sparring. So the mods should stay out of the bloody way and let them have at it. And once the discussion starts to run out of steam or get repetitive, step in to change to another topic. 

I get frustrated every time I hear a moderator say, "there's SO much more we have to get to...". No there isn't. Unless they have been given a list of 'approved' topics and questions by their bosses. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, WDSmart said:

There are plenty of examples in the animal world of same sex activity. It's been observed in about 1500 species. The closest to humans are bonobos, chimpanzees, and gorillas.

People who think there are only two genders in humans are like flat earthers and climate deniers, they ignore the evidence and what science shows as fact.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, WDSmart said:

As the world turns, there are anatomically perfect (American) men who don't give a hoot about the labeling. No questions asked and no time for smooching, they just "do" it, taking early lunch and seeking out what they couldn't get at home, then go home at the end of the day and make whoopies with their wife/gf. 

Speaking from experience as a gay man during my sexual heyday in So Cal circa early 2000, (not so coincidentally the setting for the TV series "Bored Housewives of Orange County") I had quite a few "friends with benefits" in this category...actually both JD and Tim (notice the first-name basis here) remind me of some of them (sigh.) 

15 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Under the circumstance that it is desired by the minor and recommended by a doctor (psychologist), But I don't know if there is any instance of this in very young minors. I'd think this procedure would only be an option for minors above 15 or 16 years old. However, gender-related behaviors start appearing when they are only two or three years old. That's probably a mix of hormones and parental/societal expectations.

A psychologist? A misguided child and a psychologist would suffice for this? Are you serious?