No wonder people like to shop at Lazada.

giddyup

7 hours ago, Imd8ta said:

Thanks, I'll give it a try. 15K huh? Sweet

It was a washing machine from Lotus's online shop. It was delivered on the back of a pickup by 1 guy alone. The machine probably weighed more than him. He dropped it.

When they came to collect the damaged machine it was another guy on his own. I paid our security guard 100 baht to help him load it (I had visions of it falling on him as he struggled).

After that I decided to buy from homepro.

7 hours ago, Crossy said:

Yup!

I hate the App so do all my searching on the PC. Add to the cart then over to the App to get the coins and vouchers, then order.

yes .... I do the same to buy order from Shopee ....   look on the PC ... then in the cart,  then phone app and look at your vouchers for the free delivery one.  

I find Lazada very useful for stuff the local stores don't have, or have never heard of.

Never had any problem with suppliers, although if they are not within Thailand I avoid them.

OP ....   and I'll be honest ....  apart from the fact that delivery is so convenient .....   I buy online so I don't have to talk to any thai sales person or thai to ask a question and you get that stupid 'I don't know' look etc ....  

I just don't want to interact with Thai shopkeepers and salespeople,  it gives me a headache.    7-11 is just bearable. 

Edited by steven100