Foul-Smelling Trail of Feces Found in Thai Parliament

webfact

These comments on this topic are the funniest ever, and there is no surprise as to who is the most likely culprit , although I had heard that constipation had kept him at home recently .

there are some older guys in there

Baby Diaper Blowout Causes, Hacks ...

5 hours ago, webfact said:

It remains unclear who is responsible for the incident, as no witnesses have come forward with information.

The whole building has CCTV cameras doesn't it?

The doodoo bandit can be brought to justice!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

dFQROr7oWzulq5Fa6rBlH7gEP1fNmEyhY0UjPSf8J9Urk1e3Tfd5r9TgdScD6zEpsc4.webp

Picture courtesy: Thai Rath

On October 2, 2024, an alarming incident occurred inside Thailand's Parliament building, leaving many shocked and disgusted. A long trail of feces was discovered in the first-floor hallway of the MPs' wing, stretching from the elevator near the souvenir shop to the restroom entrance by the cafeteria.

The mess created an unsightly scene and emitted a foul odor that spread throughout the area, affecting everyone nearby.

The situation was first noticed in the early morning, as reporters and staff arrived at the building. Housekeeping staff were quickly called to the scene, where they were seen sweating profusely as they worked to clean up the offensive trail.

Despite their efforts, the strong odor lingered, leaving many to wonder about the source of the mess.

It remains unclear who is responsible for the incident, as no witnesses have come forward with information. The bizarre occurrence has raised concerns about security and sanitation within the Parliament complex, with many calling for a thorough investigation.

This unexpected and unpleasant event has certainly left a lasting impression on all who were present that day, reported Thai Rath.

Untitled-2.jpg

Picture courtesy: Thai Rath

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-10-03

news-footer-2.png

image.png

Probably an acute case of diarrhoea.  No escape when it happens.  Many MPs are very old, so anatomical functions do not so well.  I hope they have gone to seek treatment.

3 minutes ago, MarkBR said:

Probably an acute case of diarrhoea.  No escape when it happens.  Many MPs are very old, so anatomical functions do not so well.  I hope they have gone to seek treatment.

Other possibility is thata colostomy bag burst.  Happened to an old family friend in a restaurant - NOT pleasant experience for anyone.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

an alarming incident occurred inside Thailand's Parliament building, leaving many shocked and disgusted. A long trail of feces was discovered in the first-floor hallway of the MPs' wing, stretching from the elevator near the souvenir shop to the restroom entrance by the cafeteria.

we need theories people, time to sherlock the sh🙊ite out of this!

Why did Mr Poopypants try to reach the souvenir shop?

What exactly did happen in the elevator?

Where are the pants?

so many questions

Edited by fondue zoo

5 hours ago, Crossy said:

It would be extremely crass for me to make a comment about it being a leak of the bovine product which the occupants of the building dish out on a daily basis.

So I won't :whistling:

Damn you beat me to it ... you mean bull5h1T

• Haha 1

After the bulk of the crap is cleared away, a mop in very hot water and Dettol clears the rest and the smell away.

The drawback is the lingering smell of Dettol.

However, that is still a better smell than the crap that was there before it.

Edited by billd766
added extra text

6 hours ago, Crossy said:

It would be extremely crass for me to make a comment about it being a leak of the bovine product which the occupants of the building dish out on a daily basis.

So I won't :whistling:

Snails also leave a slimy trail behind them.

I'm surprised they don't have CCTV in the building for security.

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, smedly said:

DNA test it, my money is on p or an 

6 hours ago, edwinchester said:

I'd go with the P. Fat and barely able to walk so no time to make it to the crapper.

I didn't know there was a visit from a certain congressman from New York's 12th district...

28 minutes ago, paymaster said:

pixilated poo stain

Why can't grown men use proper terminology....instead of foul sounding euphemisms?

What is poo....anyway?

a. a stool

b. a human dropping

c.  fecal matter

d. feces

e. excreta

f. Also.....and more interestingly.....

image.png.e478d7a6680860abad530498f2f84e60.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces

Also....

Not yet fossilized coprolites....

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Why can't grown men use proper terminology....instead of foul sounding euphemisms?

What is poo....anyway?

a. a stool

b. a human dropping

c.  fecal matter

d. feces

e. excreta

f. Also.....and more interestingly.....

image.png.e478d7a6680860abad530498f2f84e60.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_feces

You seem to be well informed about feces, and that maybe explains all your sh!t threads you been starting.

Edited by CallumWK
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

You seem to be well informed about feces, and that maybe explains all your sh!t threads you been starting.

I am only like the waiter that serves it.

I am not the cook who concocts it.

investigation for what? Someone had the squats, tried to get to the bathroom and did't make it, I'm not sure why that needs an investigation. If it was a freshly curled out solid then that would be a different story.

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well yes, although I thought the problem was that he rarely if ever attended Parliament!

Maybe he's trying to make a comeback?