Melania Trump Praises Donald Trump in Rare TV Interview With Fox

Social Media

image.png

In a rare and candid interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, Melania Trump offered a glimpse into her life with former President Donald Trump, while voicing strong support for her husband. The former first lady, typically private, was uncharacteristically open as she discussed Donald Trump’s political journey, their shared experiences, and the current state of the nation.

Melania sat down with Hannity, her long-time friend, as part of a promotional tour for her upcoming book, *Melania*. The conversation comes amid renewed public interest in the Trumps, especially as the former president ramps up his campaign for the 2024 presidential race. In the interview, Melania praised her husband’s leadership and spoke about their life in the political spotlight.

Dressed in a white suit and black blouse, Melania reflected on the lengthy and often unpredictable nature of politics. “You just need to be in it and enjoy it as much as you can,” she said, stressing the importance of staying focused while also being prepared for unexpected developments. She noted how she remained calm during the tense Election Day of 2020. “That’s maybe my personality,” she shared. “I know on Election Day it’s all in people’s hands, people decide what they want for this country, and it will be again this year on November 5th.”

Melania revealed that when Donald first confided in her about his intention to enter politics, she was immediately supportive. “You’re going to win,” she told him, confident in his ability to connect with people. “I saw how people react to him, and his passion for this country,” she explained. “We traveled all around the world, and I saw what the people want. I think the country was ready for a change, they wanted to have somebody that wasn’t in politics all the time.”

Reflecting on the current political landscape, Melania noted the deep divisions plaguing the nation. “The world, and especially the United States, is more divided than ever before,” she observed. She emphasized the importance of open dialogue, urging both Republicans and Democrats to listen to one another. “We need to respect our freedom of speech, our individuality,” she said. “It’s troubling... in this country that we are cancelling people that they don’t agree [with] on certain issues.”

Throughout the interview, Melania remained steadfast in her defense of her husband. She criticized the media for what she described as biased coverage during his presidency and beyond. “I saw how they treated him, how the media was against him,” she said, arguing that they were intimidated by his strength as a leader. “As soon as he announced that he’s running for the presidency, everything really changed... this will not be very pleasant.”

Melania expressed a sense of resilience despite the challenges. “I always said to him, ‘What is next?’ So in one way, you’re not surprised, and every event that happened, I’m thinking, ‘What is next, what are they trying to do?’ And you always fear the worst.” Though she didn’t delve into specific controversies surrounding her husband, her words reflected a loyal partnership and a belief in his vision for the country. 

This rare interview shed light on Melania Trump’s views and her enduring support for Donald Trump as he navigates both his personal and political battles.

Based on a report from Daily Beast 2024-10-04

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, candide said:

Nothing to do with her next book release! 😃

Cashing on Trump 's name before It's too late!

She's finally waking up to the fact her hubby may soon wind up broke and incarcerated, and if she wants to keep plopping her aging a$$ on gilded toilet seats, she'll have to start earning for herself. 555 sum num na!

• Love It 1

Ching, ching, $ $ $. She just made another 6-figure sum or maybe even 7-figure for lying about her "husband", while at the same time, supporting her new book. Once a "working woman" (politeness in terminology used here), always a "working woman".

• Haha 1

He likely offered her a million dollars to do an interview. It's been a very, very long time since the former first lady has said anything nice about her husband, and one can certainly understand where she's coming from. 

618UuCGglNL.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2