YaAT (Yet another Ant Topic): Which are the best ant traps/bait for CM’s tiny ants?

GammaGlobulin

Dear Folks,

There have been many Topics, from time to time, concerning various ways to rid one’s house of those very tiny Thailand ants which are truly ferocious, and legend.

I am not interested in trying any “natural” solutions, the ones that are periodically offered up here on TV.

Instead, I wish to buy the Top TWO commercially available ant-traps/ant-bait-containers that are most effective for the type of tiny ants that we see most often during the Raining Season.

One problem with these ants is that they seem, collectively, powerful enough to dig into concrete, and other building materials, and leave chewed up sand and debris in little piles evident on the floor, on kitchen counters, and almost anywhere.

So this is just sort of a Poll answerable by those who have tried various brands and types of commercially available stuff sold at major stores here in the North of Thailand, primarily CM, where some species of ants might be a bit different, and have different appetites, than ants in other parts of the land.

Reading on Google’s AI section, I see these words, for example:

image.png.583b2f7f5d9fab3b33f24f16d65669a3.png

image.png.7ffc08fc867611f9dd91a880a43777ec.png

In the past, it had always been my suspicion that these types of products, ant-bait products, might be suitable only for a very localized population of ants in the house.  However, I see from googling Google AI that these products might be more effective than I had once thought.  But now, the question is which TWO should I buy and try first.

For sure, I have a HUGE ant problem.  And so, this would be a very nice trial for evaluation of several of these products.  I have had no insect exterminators come into my house, thus far. And therefore, any major improvement in my infestation situation should be directly attributable to the commercially available ant-bait products that I buy.

So, any votes?  I will buy in about a week, I guess, when the roads become more easily traveled, as the road flooding subsides.

Let’s wait and see what happens.

Death to All Ants, except the ants that are smart and thoughtful enough to remain outside my house.

Best regards,

Gamma

Edited by GammaGlobulin