Trump lost the respect of veterans – including me. He's a risk to our democracy.

Inderpland

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

I was a Navy admiral. Voting for Trump threatens US stability.

The article, if you can call it that, is published by USA Today, a stellar and most trustworthy arm of the Deep State. 

Do better. 

Another Deep State General who who likes the status Quo.  

For Fu*E*$*ks sake. Please don't bore me pedestrian nonsense.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gobbler said:

The article, if you can call it that, is published by USA Today, a stellar and most trustworthy arm of the Deep State. 

Do better. 

You've misattributed the quote to me.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, BigStar said:

Not really. The devil is in the detail .Former Trump administration officials such as Mike Pompeo or the decitful Bill Barr are hardly a rousing endorsement. How many command military leaders were there? Not hundreds.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gobbler said:

Do better. 

Deep state.😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

It would seem that anyone who isn't a member of a white supremacist armed group is part of the imaginary deep state.

USA Today is owned by Gannet Company. It in turn is owned by Fortress Investment Group. It is not a left wing organization. On the contrary it is considered "Conservative". The principal owners of Fortress are Japan's Softbank, and Mubadala Investment , one of the UAE's  sovereign wealth  funds.  Softbank is one of the most important financiers of technology in the world. Elon Musk likes them.

You don't give matches to a baby, a bottle of Jack Daniels to a recovering drunk, nor facts to any goober who uses the term "Deep State".

Those who use that term broadcast to the world that they are a loser and have never even gotten a whiff of power or financial success. Most are also QAnons, believe in 10' shape-shifting lizard people from the rogue planet Nibiru, are 911-Truthers, Lunar-tics, and probably even think Hugo Chavez rose from the dead, wrote special code that he uploaded to an Italian satellite that subsequently altered Dominion voting machines in 2020 (per the felon's crack lawyer Sidney Powell).

Just say..."I respect your opinion, no matter how moonbat-ish it is" and then hand them some animal crackers (which in Springfield, Ohio no doubt constitutes 'pet eating').

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Ah yes, as soon as one sees that "Deep State" reference then one knows that the author and believer of such a "state", is almost certainly a basket case.

Moving right along.................

I would remove the word 'almost' from your post. Anyone parroting the absurd conspiracy dross coming out of Trump and MTG isn't almost - they're full-blown.

• Agree 1

Congnitive Dissonance

No deep state tried to kill him twice.  Sure, pretend it didn't happen. 

There are so many to put on my list because nothing but drool escapes their lips. Nothing but echo chamber nonsense dripping from each lip.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

Congnitive Dissonance

No deep state tried to kill him twice.  Sure, pretend it didn't happen. 

There are so many to put on my list because nothing but drool escapes their lips. Nothing but echo chamber nonsense dripping from each lip.

Yee Haw, break out the moonshine Marylou – – – we've got another one here!

• Haha 1