Drunk Crashes Into Motorcycle, Killing Two 14-Year-Old Girls in Tragic Wrong-Way Collision

Georgealbert

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:
1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

That is why after having a couple you NEVER speed, and you carefully follow all road laws

Jesus fcking Christ,  "carefully follow all the road laws" -  except the drunk-driving ones that apply to you, even though you grant yourself exemption from them!

He's completely delusional....   the deeper he digs this hole the dumber his responses become. 

He seems to believe that everyone drinks and drives, but he is one of a few who are honest about it, as if there is some sort of virtue in his openness. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Take a look at the photo.

Pick up clearly on the wrong side of the road.

No wonder you struggle.

The position of the pickup in the photo is likely irrelevant, it could well have been parked there at the side of the road after, and away from, the impact, not to mention the results of kinetic energy -  vehicles rarely stop dead, pointing the same way as before the impact, after an impact at speed.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:
13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

When the government provides the police service and individual stations with sufficient budget and equipment only then will the officers be able to get out and do the job so many posters complain about them not doing.

Valid point - and it leads to the deeper discussion of taxation and public funds.

But, as graft is so systemic, even if police offers receive competetive salaries, will graft ever disappear ?... 

I wasn't referring to graft or salaries, I was pointing out that the reason there are no police patrols that could pick up the offenders and maybe make the roads a little safer is because the police stations are not provided with the equipment with which to do it.

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

I wasn't referring to graft or salaries, I was pointing out that the reason there are no police patrols that could pick up the offenders and maybe make the roads a little safer is because the police stations are not provided with the equipment with which to do it.

Nothing to do with apathy ? 

Sitting in an AC box while MC after MC jumps a red light - what more equipment is needed for that & many other aspects of policing the roads ?

The police all have motorcycles but we never see them pulling over vehicles for driving dangerously etc