3 Things that will make your relationship successful in Thailand

Celsius

23 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Fascinating....how have you made that leap?

Well, since we are men, and we would build a relationship with a woman, we are discussing women. 

Why would you be concerned about men?

4 hours ago, Celsius said:

Yes, I had 2 divorces, 3 wives, but that is beside the point.

Not really, very relevant.

"No job gives her plenty of time to funk around on Tinder, TikTok, ThaiFriendly etc...., whine, complain, ask for money, criticize you on the phone with her friends and complain about her loso life in general."

My wife doesn't have these issues to start with. 

13 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Well, since we are men, and we would build a relationship with a woman, we are discussing women. 

Why would you be concerned about men?

The title.....

Nothing about male or female.....how do you know what sex everyone is on here?......by their monika?

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The title.....

Nothing about male or female.....how do you know what sex everyone is on here?......by their monika?

Well, did you see the first post of the OP?

Does that look like this is a thread about women seeking tips on a successful relationship with men?

Would you like to bring some tampons for the transsexual posters too?

What about those who are into bestaility? Should we consider each breed of dog individually?

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Well, did you see the first post of the OP? YES

Does that look like this is a thread about women seeking tips on a successful relationship with men? NO. IT LOOKS LIKE A THREAD ABOUT WHAT MAKES A RELATIONSHIP SUCCESSFUL

Would you like to bring some tampons for the transsexual posters too? WEIRD

What about those who are into bestaility? Should we consider each breed of dog individually? EVEN MORE WEIRD

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

What? This is a thread about lesbian relationships? So what are you and me doing here?

Lol.

NOPE>......it's about relationships......how/why would a successful relationship depend on sex? (noun not verb)

Just now, Will B Good said:

NOPE>......it's about relationships......how/why would a successful relationship depend on sex? (noun not verb)

No dude, the OP made clear what this thread is about in the first post. It is about heterosexual relationships from a man's perspective. Read the first post.

Why would a successful relationship depend on sex? Are you <deleted>ting me?

5 hours ago, Celsius said:

NUMBER 3 - The age difference must be close to reality. Some relationships may work, but most will not. If you want to play with younger chicks you should just stay single and pay.

Aren't most relationships between Thais women and froeingers age-gap ones?  Isn't that kind of the point?  I'm not sure I agree with your assessment here.

Most people who hook up with young women long term don't even speak Thai and have no clue what her and her friends are talking behind his back. 

How would you know what anyone is saying behind your back?  Even if you understand their language, the point of "behind your back" is that you cannot hear it.

• Agree 1

NUMBER 4 - Don't try and control your woman with money. If someone comes along with more money, you will be out of the door. 

This is actually good advice. We should not throw gifts and money at women. Never, ever. They have a remarkable ability to forget good deeds you have done.  

It doesn't count for anything.  You can't control women at all anyway, least of all with money.

If she's with you because of money if someone with more comes along you're done, quite so.

Which is why you make sure money is not a main motivation.  That is actually hard to hide, if she's asking for money, it's a massive red flag.

The last person i will get advice from is the OP who allready divorced twice.

I had many experience in Thailand..doesnt matter if their 20 or 60..money talks everytime.

I been married once..never again.Living my free life with no stress.

I speak thai well and that opens a new world that u wouldn't know existed.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You seem to have missed my point (intentionally?).

Relationship success is based on certain fundamentals independent of the sex of either partner.....nothing to do with you other obsession of being woke.

Once you go down the road of...don't give her money......don't by her anything....... all neanderthal like.....you have no relationship.

How does each make the other feel about themselves.

Why would you give your girlfriend money? Is she a prostitute or your daughter? That's just weird.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

No dude, the OP made clear what this thread is about in the first post. It is about heterosexual relationships from a man's perspective. Read the first post.

Why would a successful relationship depend on sex? Are you <deleted>ting me?

He meant gender.... But anyway...back to man/woman 😊

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Why would you give your girlfriend money? Is she a prostitute or your daughter? That's just weird.

She might have no money or very little....not everyone has money like expats......I take it you live in a cave and are happy see your partner beg and scrape for your leftovers as you play the 'big I am'.....

Who the **** has a relationship with their daughter........are you from hillbilly country?

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

She might have no money or very little....not everyone has money like expats......I take it you live in a cave and are happy see your partner beg and scrape for your leftovers as you play the 'big I am'.....

Who the **** has a relationship with their daughter........are you from hillbilly country?

Are you Trolling again?

You need to accept that everyone has different perspectives. No need for your irrational hysteria.

My partners, over thirteen years old, made their own money. That doesn't mean that I don't pay for anything. But the giving of money is for wives who stay at home to look after your children.

So, I ask you again, why would you give money in any situation other than that. Begging and scraping for your leftovers is exactly what she is doing if she has nothing and you are giving her money.

• Confused 1