Trump chickens out again.

bubblegum

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, it happened, but not quite in the way it's being implied by the dishonest media, and repeated by the cloven hoof brigade.

So in what way did it happen? What was the reason for the interviewer's sudden burst of mirth if not for Donald's mother-whopper of a lie?

PS. Meeeh!

PPS. That's Baaaa in Japanese - kid you not!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So in what way did it happen? What was the reason for the interviewer's sudden burst of mirth if not for Donald's mother-whopper of a lie?

PS. Meeeh!

PPS. That's Baaaa in Japanese - kid you not!

great interview, thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

watch it yourself ,you will see the context. the whole 1 1/2hour is pretty similar, very amusing viewing.

it certainly isn't how the msm headlines and their flock are trying to portray it.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

great interview, thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

watch it yourself ,you will see the context. the whole 1 1/2hour is pretty similar, very amusing viewing.

it certainly isn't how the msm headlines and their flock are trying to portray it.

So, totally chickens out from answering.

Not totally surprised Frank, gotta tell ya.😆

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

its not the gotcha you might think

It totally is, Frank. The dumb orange clown sitting there saying he's a truthful person when anyone with two braincells to rub together knows he's the complete opposite.

And then have the fanboy interviewer just losing it is the very definition of a gotcha moment.

You can take that to the baaaank, Frank.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

On 10/10/2024 at 4:44 AM, Tug said:

I’ve been enjoying all of her interviews the view 60 minutes Howard stern the other woman on (were is daddy or something like that) then on the Colbert show she did just fine.now were is trump?I know he’s a laying eggs in the hen house lmao 🤣 buck buck bugek!!buck buck lol 😝!

Yeah she did real fine, when is she going to actually answer a question that she is asked. What is there to enjoy about her interviews. Word salad, cackling, worst choice the Dems have ever made for a presidential candidate. You need to get your head out of the sand and wake up to reality.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, jippytum said:

keep Trump quiet and let Harris stumble with the questions. 

The more exposure she gets the less chance she has. 

Ironically, this might actually be a good strategy. Trump is a known quantity, not too many people will change their mind at this late date. Harris is still trying to formulate her public persona. Unfortunately, she isnt very good at it. If Trump gives her the chance to screw up, she will.

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Harris has been a disaster as VP?? a VP is a political 'ghost', with few duties outside of staying alive and no real power.

And I can't see Trump in any meeting with Xi or Putin where he isn't completely manipulated and outplayed - just like the first time around.

That is not what Biden said recently, she was supposedly involved in all things Democrat.

• Agree 1

Just now, flexomike said:

That is not what Biden said recently, she was supposedly involved in all things Democrat.

True. I get the feeling that Biden is starting to get angrier and angrier at being shoved under the bus by the People In Charge of the Democratic Party. So he is trying to sabotage the Harris campaign as revenge. Not overtly of course, but with a little dig here and there, disguised as a compliment.

• Agree 1

On 10/8/2024 at 7:07 PM, bubblegum said:

No 60 minutes and no debate, even on Fox. I have no link because it was just shown on TV.

Funniest I have heard yet from Trump - he is complaining that because they reported his refusal in detail, it was too close to the election so a violation of the "airing" rules thus he should be awarded the victor already and no election needed.  He also wants to kick all the anti-trump media out and resell their air licenses .  Total idiot IMHO.  He claims the laws in such a way that only he has an advantage, yet because he violates so many with his blatant lies, he is the one who should be penalized.  Guess it really doesn't matter as neither one is worthy or qualified to be the President of the USA IMHO again!

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Funniest I have heard yet from Trump - he is complaining that because they reported his refusal in detail, it was too close to the election so a violation of the "airing" rules thus he should be awarded the victor already and no election needed.  He also wants to kick all the anti-trump media out and resell their air licenses .  Total idiot IMHO.  He claims the laws in such a way that only he has an advantage, yet because he violates so many with his blatant lies, he is the one who should be penalized.  Guess it really doesn't matter as neither one is worthy or qualified to be the President of the USA IMHO again!

that is on par with a Kamala word salad.

• Haha 1