Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

webfact

5 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

None of the released Thai hostages were tortured.

And sadly, but not surprisingly, the Jews did nothing to help get them freed.

Its expected that Israel would help its own citizens before helping people from other Countries .

Why should Israel help people from other Countries before it helps its own citizens ?

What is Thailand doing to help and free its own citizens ?

Why should the whole World rely on Israel to free their hostages ?

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The hostages are just as bad as the hostage takers ?

No difference between being a hostage and being held hostage ?

You love twisting what people say.

i understand what he means, he didn’t mean what you are claiming.

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its expected that Israel would help its own citizens before helping people from other Countries .

Why should Israel help people from other Countries before it helps its own citizens ?

Ditto

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

there were 3 or 4 different nationalities taken hostage in the iranian embassy siege, the rescue of the hostages was absolutely not dependent on their nationality.

16 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I wasn't twisting anything , he stated that both Israel and Hamas are the same and as bad as each other and that is what I replied to 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

there were 3 or 4 different nationalities taken hostage in the iranian embassy siege, the rescue of the hostages was absolutely not dependent on their nationality.

Thanks for that input, now lets get back on topic , Thai hostages in Gaza

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The hostages are just as bad as the hostage takers ?

No difference between being a hostage and being held hostage ?

Tabby is speaking Newspeak, obviously he works for the Ministry of Truth. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

No one with an IQ above room temperature could possibly believe that abducting Thais at gun point and holding them hostage for 50 days in dimly lit tunnels is not a form of torture.  If you look at a version of the pic below without the blurring, you'll immediately see the terror in the captives' faces.  They have their hands tied behind them and a masked terrorist is pointing an AK-47 at them with his finger on the trigger. 

The young man in the pic below doesn't look like he's being treated very well, either.

hostage2.png.60d6b9de4ac30240a444a6a6f597a973.png

You can find this pic and the unaltered versions of the first photo at https://www.hamas-massacre.net/   Type in "Thai" in the Search box and it will bring up all the photos and vids with Thai victims.  WARNING: You can also find the long version video of a Palestinian using a hoe to decapitate a Thai worker.  The Palestinian shouts in Arabic "Let me kill him!  I want to do it!"  The Palestinian has such a gleeful expression on his face it's truly  (no words for it but I'll use) horrorific.  It's probably the one image I wish the most I could unsee.  I have not linked directly to the video because the Thai government does not want it on social media.  The video has the caption, "A Gazan beheads a Thai civilian with a hoe."

More than a few  @MalcolmB.   Thirty nine Thais were killed on Oct 7,  some under very grim circumstances.  And some of the Thai hostages were indeed tortured, psychologically and physically, from the moment they were captured.  

The questions I have for you and any other pro-Palestinian poster are:  Why would Hamas and other Gazans murder Thai agricultural workers?  How did they further the cause of Palestinian independence by killing Thais?

Untitled-1.png.fd707b2c42efbba11441ec2f94c94ca4.png

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/freed-thai-hostage-returns-home-emotional-reunion-hamas-release-rcna127544

In an interview with Reuters, Anucha Angkaew said the hostages had been beaten,  starved and otherwise abused.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/50-days-hamas-captivity-thai-man-recalls-beatings-bleakness-2023-12-07/

He told German broadcaster DW (Deutsche Welle) that he lost 16 kilos in captivity.  Another freed hostage,  Manee Jirachat. told DW he still felt the pain after getting hit in the neck with a rifle stock the day he was kidnapped.

"Once the truck was full, they shot two of my companions in the head," the young man recounted, head lowered. "Just because there was no room left for more hostages. I'll never forget the sight."  https://www.dw.com/en/freed-thai-hostages-israelis-had-it-worse/a-67642521

He told a Singapore news agency  he had been beaten.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmhyunqTmlQ

Yet another released hostage, Gong Saelao, told Benar News he had been kept shackled the whole time.  https://www.benarnews.org/english/news/thai/thai-hostage-gaza-recounts-kidnapping-04092024012212.html

If you'd followed the news better, you'd have known some Thais were tortured and many were murdered.

The guy youre responding to is a troll, im sure you know

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, black tabby12345 said:

Very interesting.

Posting texts often clearly give away their real nature(including racism, justification of the Silent Violence that makes this world miserable).

This is such a stupid post.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

The guy youre responding to is a troll, im sure you know

Yes, I know.  But he's a useful troll because he embodies modern antisemitism.  It's good practice for me  to refute his absurd claims about Israel. He's also quite skilled at baiting supporters of Israel.  I would be the first to acknowledge he's a master baiter.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Thank you.

Looks like some people cannot tell the party involved LOL.

In that topic: 

Thais=100% victim; Hamas' hostage

Israel=Sweat shop operator to Thai workers & enemy to Palestinians in Gaza(also to Hamas)

Hamas=Enemy to Israel that   abducted Thai migrant workers during their raid