60 Minutes blasted after replacing harris word salad…

riclag

5 minutes ago, John Drake said:

She is breathtakingly stupid. Even Biden is coming out contradicting her now. Funny, once they got Joe away from his handlers and let him do live press conferences, he's looked bright, alert, and on the ball. What drug did they have him on the past few years? Apparently, seeing Harris as a possible successor has awakened him to the pending disaster.

Must be really galling for someone so breathtakingly stupid to still be ahead in most polls and very probably the winner in Nov.

• Haha 1

These are supposed to be trusted news outlets, edited for desired results.

CBS '60 Minutes' airs two different answers from VP Harris to the same question.

The Trump campaign has called on CBS to release the full interview unedited.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-60-minutes-airs-two-different-answers-from-vp-harris-same-question

Where is the fact checking team of Newsweek?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-kamala-harris-transcript-60-minutes-interview-1966167

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I doubt it.....most can't see that Trump is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

If he can lie, cheat on his wife, rape women and dodge the draft........and they think he's still an okay guy......they are not going to see what you claim the corporate media to be doing....5555

You and your 'man' are doomed.

You are making a fundamental mistake about Trump.  Voters don't care about his personal shortcomings. They are all well known and already 'baked into the cake'. They care about his performance as President more than the faux outrage the media tries to project. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Must be really galling for someone so breathtakingly stupid to still be ahead in most polls and very probably the winner in Nov.

Ahead by so little as to be meaningless, but you always cover for your heroine.

BTW, when the difference in polling is so little, there is no "probably" till the election is called.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I doubt it.....most can't see that Trump is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

If he can lie, cheat on his wife, rape women and dodge the draft........and they think he's still an okay guy......they are not going to see what you claim the corporate media to be doing....5555

You and your 'man' are doomed.

If Trump is what you say, why is there so little difference between them in the polls?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

BTW, note that I didn't use IMO as it's blatantly obvious that there is very little difference in the polls.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, John Drake said:

And even with friendly interviewers she is chopping up responses and, as proved when the teleprompter went out in Michigan, incapable of continuing her own stump speech for even an extra 30 seconds. This is unprecedented levels of dullness.

I had to google that, and all Trump has to do is show a VDO of that to as many people as possible to expose her to more ridicule than any candidate in history for a POTUS.

I laughed like a drain when I read that- 32 days, 32 days  :cheesy:

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, riclag said:

CBS '60 Minutes' airs two different answers from VP Harris to the same question.

It's a competition now between the media organizations as 60 minutes destroys its reputation ... the race to the bottom continues.

image.jpeg.4405c54be8d8a94c4f2375e41ac49603.jpeg

• Agree 1

What is the difference between a word salad and that babbling delivery that DT does when he puts on his show?

They're eating the dogs!

Battery or shark?

Whales catching cancer from wind turbines!

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If Trump is what you say, why is there so little difference between them in the polls?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

BTW, note that I didn't use IMO as it's blatantly obvious that there is very little difference in the polls.

$64,000 question.....one I have puzzled over endlessly.......keep holding your breath....55

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

Sky News is Australia's version of Fox News. Hardly credible.

But the point is that Harris has the MSM in her corner, Trump lost the debate and she will be the next Prez because more people like her.

Maybe back in the 2016 campaign, when DT started provoking the yokels to harass the press and calling them sc_mbags etc, wasn't such a good idea, don't cha think?

Nixon blamed the press too.

How to get the press to be nice you?  Being nice to them is a good place to start.  Is it really such an abstract concept?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

My theory: when asked by pollsters, people will say DT because they're afraid of their rabid MAGA buddies who are also present.

42% for him

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, bendejo said:

My theory: when asked by pollsters, people will say DT because they're afraid of their rabid MAGA buddies who are also present.

42% for him

Ooooo....now that is a good point....well made.