Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

fittobethaied

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Scientific fact - women are more tolerant of extremes of heat and cold than men. They have a layer of subcutaneous fat which men don't have, which insulates them.

They are physically superior to men in terms of flexibility, endurance, and balance.

They can endure pain.  If men had to give birth, homo sapiens would die out.

They have stronger immune systems.

They are far better at networking than most men.

It's amusing to watch you display your utter ignorance on ASEAN, You really belong back in the Middle Ages.

Take a look at this video, then tell me of any man who is capable of doing what Shenea Booth does. 3 minutes 30 seconds.

Now that has got to be the most ridiculous list of simp-approved female advantages I have ever seen, AND that was the best dancing by a woman that I have ever seen too - thanks 😁 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“By all means.  Post your proof from a reputable source claiming it’s not true.“

Thanks for proving my point 

???

I said accepting that as a fact.....so not sure what you are saying???

59 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Slightly over-stating your case to bracket Johnson, Netanyahu and Trump with Mao, Hitler and Stalin. Hyperbole, the curse of today's world.

More than happy with........ 'slightly over-stating'.....cheers

15 minutes ago, Dan O said:

He lies his a$$ off and if anyone can't see that they are blind, deaf and dumb

I have come to the conclusion after so many years of being like this, he does not even realize that he is not telling the truth.  Just he never admits to ever doing anthing illegal or wrong.  But some of his relatives say he has been like this since a child - maybe that what his dad taught him.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

I am certain that I will receive tremendous pushback on this

Well, you hit the head of the nail with that statement. I should have read more in you post before I commented earlier; however, look back at the "Iron Lady" Margaret Thatcher. You cannot deny she was up to the task...  Personally I wouldn't want a couple of the people I listed in an earlier comment, but at least they'd have the qualifications and the seriousness to do the job correectly and not be controlled by handlers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimmybcool said:

I didn't read most of this thread.  Just my vote - I have no problem with a woman president.  I do not like the two candidates we have had to date (Hillary and Kamala) but that is more to do with their politics and qualities than gender.  If for example Condolezza Rice ran I'd be 100% OK with her as president. 

I would go along with Condi, but she is not in the running. Of the available choices I prefer Kamala, and not just because she isn’t Trump. Anyone with a JD and who has been an attorney general, etc., must have something on the ball.

Also, she ISN’T a convicted felon, rapist, adulterer, etc., etc., etc. ( In my best Yul Brenner voice.)

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

So far there have been no suitable possible female Presidents. Hillary Clinton is as corrupt as any human being can be. Comrade Kamala is brainless. She couldn't even spell AI to save her life.

comrade kamala?  Let me guess your dear leader came up with that nonsense and all cult members repeat it over and over.....how clever.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Scientific fact - women are more tolerant of extremes of heat and cold than men. They have a layer of subcutaneous fat which men don't have, which insulates them.

They are physically superior to men in terms of flexibility, endurance, and balance.

They can endure pain.  If men had to give birth, homo sapiens would die out.

They have stronger immune systems.

They are far better at networking than most men.

It's amusing to watch you display your utter ignorance on ASEAN, You really belong back in the Middle Ages.

Take a look at this video, then tell me of any man who is capable of doing what Shenea Booth does. 3 minutes 30 seconds.

Women are better dancers.

which is why gogo is so popular. 
the men sit down.

and the women dance.

Naked.

14 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Women are better dancers.

which is why gogo is so popular. 
the men sit down.

and the women dance.

Naked.

AFAIK there are a lot more women getting paid to dance naked than there are men.

The same probably goes for women who get paid for sex, and men.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The obvious answer is "of course, just not THIS woman".  Plenty of smart and savvy ladies in politics in the US, in both parties, that could be considered presidential material. Hell, even Hillary Clinton, with whom I disagree on just about everything, would have been a better president than Kamala. Hillary is at least smart, sharp, and has experience in the world.

Just this once , no Bs !

I agree with the HC over harris 100%.

If I had to choose between both!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

AFAIK there are a lot more women getting paid to dance naked than there are men.

The same probably goes for women who get paid for sex, and men.

Yes, I said women are better at some things than men.

Dancing naked and prostitution is a couple of those achievements 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

What is inflammatory?
Because I haven’t fallen victim to the woke PC brigade feminist myths. 

women are better at some things than men such as, ah, er, I can’t think of any off the top of my head, but I am sure there is something. 

If you want to “believe in equality” you are entitled to that.

Next you will be on about the “pay gap” and why it is “unfair”.

There are more women than men voters, but the women keep voting us in. Why is that?

Your misogyny is blinding you.

Fun fact: In the UK governing Labour party there are more women constituency MPs than men.

Step outside of your 18th Century bubble and embrace the New World.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, renaissanc said:

So far there have been no suitable possible female Presidents. Hillary Clinton is as corrupt as any human being can be. Comrade Kamala is brainless. She couldn't even spell AI to save her life.

the issue the US is not finding an appropriate female, its finding an appropriate candidate, period.

The really seem to be no decent options, Kamala-Waltz/Trump-Vance.

Its like being forced to pick between different varieties of cancer -- none of it ends well

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Slightly over-stating your case to bracket Johnson, Netanyahu and Trump with Mao, Hitler and Stalin. Hyperbole, the curse of today's world.

Not overstating at all.

Johnson's stewardship (or lack of) resulted in 40,000+ extra Covid deaths.

Trump ditto but considerably more.

Netanyahu a murderous scumbag.

So yes, these 3 right wing loons deserve to be bracketed with other murdering loons.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Absolutely, a woman should and will be allowed to hold the office of President of the USA. BUT; they should be qualified and VP Harris has shown absolutely zero qualifications (unless brown nosing with Willy Brown was the qualification).

Qualified women who come to mind are:

Nikki Haley - Governor (executive) & UN ambassador (foreign policy)

LT. COL. Tulsi Gabbard - military service (executive), US representative (laws and legislator), brains (just look at her achievements in the military promotion system) & (again) military sercie (foreign policy)

Condoleezza "Condi" Rice - Provost at Stanford (executive), Secretary of State (foreign policy) & brains (just look at her history)

Senator Tammy Duckworth - military service (executive & leader), US representative (laws and legislator), Senator  (domestic issues), Senator (foreign policy, especially SE Asia)

There are others, but you get the drift...

Rice , Strong, Conservative, woman who’s , well liked!

I once spent some time in Maryland and had dinner with one of her staffers! 

Hailey  would be a better choice as a woman !Smart Conservative!

Tammy , god no! DEI all the way!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Red Forever said:

Not overstating at all.

Johnson's stewardship (or lack of) resulted in 40,000+ extra Covid deaths.

Trump ditto but considerably more.

Netanyahu a murderous scumbag.

So yes, these 3 right wing loons deserve to be bracketed with other murdering loons.

Your opinion, to which you are fully entitled, but most definitely not mine.