Harris Voices Outrage in Interview with Howard Stern

Social Media

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Kamala went on Howard Stern because of her failure on 60 minutes. Watch the spin, the first one will be, oh the Post is Murdoch right wing LOL

https://nypost.com/2024/10/08/opinion/kamala-harris-is-unable-to-answer-basic-questions-on-60-minutes

"watch the spin?" Sound more like the thief sounding the alarm.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Kinda sad, really. Now he just licks the boot and panders.   Entertainers gotta know when to quit and move on with their lives, not linger like a silent fart.

WTF..."sad" for whomCertainly not for Stern, nor Sirius. 

SiriusXM clearly sees the value and relevance in him as they forked over $90 million a year for his show in 2019. After his 2020 5-year extension, that number increased to far beyond $100 million, according to Page Six. The final estimate comes in at about 10 million listeners for Howard.

Howard Stern has a net worth of $900 million as of 2024. He earns a $130 million annual salary making him the richest television personality and radio host in the world.

May 23, 2024

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

All good. The undecided voters will see that she is too scared to face an interviewer that will ask hard questions, and draw their own conclusions.

Why won't Trump go on 60 Minutes? He's the ONLY major candidate to decline to do that since the show started I believe. According to him, it was:

1) They will fact-check him.

2) He wants an apology for the interview in 2020 when he said that interviewer Lesley Stahl had claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian plant.

As the 60 Minutes managers noted in their response:

1) They're a news organization, they fact-check everyone and everything.

2) Lesley Stahl never claimed that.

Regarding point 2, this is irrefutable since that interview was videotaped. She never said it. As to "fact-checking", isn't it interesting that both Vance and Trump complain about this? Why do you object to fact-checking unless you deliberately are telling falsehoods? 

Note that Fox News has sued (and won) in Federal Court the right to lie, based on their claim that they're an opinion show, not a news show. So they don't even pretend to fact check, it's not important since they're essentially a propaganda arm of the Republican Party. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

All good. The undecided voters will see that she is too scared to face an interviewer that will ask hard questions, and draw their own conclusions.

Oh stop.

She faced 60 minutues

Bone spurs Trump chickened out.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Did you see that NY will have Prop 1 on the Ballot, that allows men in womens sports? Bet ya that helps Trump in NY LOL. Hes doing a rally at MSG in NYC right before election. Only 13.5 points behind as of three weeks ago.

Kamala went on Howard Stern because of her failure on 60 minutes. Watch the spin, the first one will be, oh the Post is Murdoch right wing LOL

https://nypost.com/2024/10/08/opinion/kamala-harris-is-unable-to-answer-basic-questions-on-60-minutes/

Trump has zero chance in NY.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oh stop.

She faced 60 minutues

Bone spurs Trump chickened out.

Watching a clip of it i felt like the guy was too hard on her for asking followup questions. How the hell is she going to be president?

10 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Watching a clip of it i felt like the guy was too hard on her for asking followup questions. How the hell is she going to be president?

Watch and learn.

She's massively more well suited to be president compared to Putin poodle Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thats what they said about Lee Zeldin. 

You can't seriously believe Trump has a chance in NY.

The reason Trump is doing rallies in hopeless for him states is that he wants big rallies because he's overplayed in swing states and he's getting empty seats and walkouts in even small venues there.

I understand cult "thinking" but are there any limits?

Like do you think Trump can win California, ha ha?

Edited by Jingthing

33 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

There are sooooo many of his former staff that basically say 'for God's sake don't let this man back into the White House' yet all the Trump fan boys just chalk this down to embittered ex-employees - ignoring the fact there has never been in the history of the US so many ex-employees coming out against a former POTUS. These people experienced him first hand and know what he is all about .

The problem with that is most voters are fed up with gub'ment employees.  I can walk into any county office or DMV and point to a goodly percentage that are just stealing oxygen, on the taxpayer dime.  Not to mention, rude.  So when I hear about embittered ex-employees, I suspect they're bitter because they were actually required to do something, or find the door.

Of course, there are great gub'ment employees, too.  And they're just as fed-up with carrying the weight for the dead wood.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Lot more outrage, if you can call it that anymore, to come.

Bob Woodward's new book has Trump chatting secretly to Putin, at least seven times & sending him wuhan flu test gear, at the height of the pandemic. Trump is denying the calls, at least, no comment regarding the Putin gift. Yet while he denies, no threats made about legal action against Mr. Woodward. Hmmmm

As Donald Trump is a documented, prolific, congenital, liar, who will believe his denials?!

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, impulse said:

The problem with that is most voters are fed up with gub'ment employees.  I can walk into any county office or DMV and point to a goodly percentage that are just stealing oxygen, on the taxpayer dime.  Not to mention, rude.  So when I hear about embittered ex-employees, I suspect they're bitter because they were actually required to do something, or find the door.

Of course, there are great gub'ment employees, too.  And they're just as fed-up with carrying the weight for the dead wood.

So you're saying that DJT had poor judgement when he chose those people (all of whom had impressive qualifications and experience)? 

Are you claiming that the US Military leadership is a place filled with scroungers and oxygen thieves?

Are stating that during those distinguished veterans' service in the White House, they were just laying around doing nothing on the taxpayer dime? How many times did DJT go golfing during his presidency? Were they his golfing partners?

How about Rex Tillerson the civil engineer who rose to become the CEO of Exxon-Mobil? Was he a layabout? Or did he just turn into one when he was hired to be DJT's Secretary of State?

You guys are really bad at attempting to make arguments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

You do realise you are comparing unmotivated DMV workers to people literally at the top of their game?

I’m sure your little personal anecdote might work in whatever backwater county you come from but this is the people that RUN the US government and are Heads of Staff, Generals, Attorney Generals and even VP’s. Not exactly unmotivated DMV staff. 
But you cling on to whatever delusion helps you pretend to yourself that Trump isn’t as dangerous as EVERYONE is pointing out to you. But you don’t get to call yourself a patriot at the same time. 

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1