Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

Social Media

13 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Think you are way off the mark with that one, Newsome's state is an absolute disaster , and NO american would want that rolled out country wide. Newsome is also not an idiot, whoever they run will lose against Trump due to Biden / Harris 4 years. Newsome knows that he would lose against Trump and is biding his time. 

Trump will bring some order, Harris will bring more of the same nonsense she has been doing with Biden,

The democrats need a Trump win to revamp their party, kick out the radical left and become what they were before. I would not be surprised to learn Harris was the sacrificial lamb

I beg to differ California has the 5th largest economy on the planet wonderful weather beautiful lands the property values are through the roof.that being said it’s over taxed imo and no slackers she will chew you up and spit you out.Its been good to me!On topic many women in my experience keep things close to their chest (no pun intended) my feeling is many to keep peace in the home aren’t giving voice to their feelings.the republicans have set them back 50 years and they are well aware of trump’s threat to our democracy.Ive also found in my experience that women tend to pay attention in school us guys are a bit nutty they see the threat more clearly than many guys all hung up on the bravado.lets turn the page ditch the albatross!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Now they have Obama trying to shame black men into voting for Harris. Guess Black men shouldn't vote for a white president. 

Wouldnt be so rich if obama had done anything for blacks

Screenshot_2024-10-13-07-21-45-849_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f563fc4ef8b73a6e43f917636bac0bdd.jpg

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Gee, it's a good thing you're not an American.

Anyway "it's a close election" is intentional - Harris wants to avoid Hillary Clinton's over confidence, which inspired many Democrats to vote third party. 

Won't happen this time.

Don't bet the farm on that. Jill Stein is running in this election. Some say she cost Hillery the election. Ho Ho Ho.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/10/11/jill-stein-ad-third-party-presidential-candidates-2024/75625798007/

5 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Screenshot_2024-10-13-07-21-45-849_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f563fc4ef8b73a6e43f917636bac0bdd.jpg

Don't bet the farm on that. Jill Stein is running in this election. Some say she cost Hillery the election. Ho Ho Ho.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/10/11/jill-stein-ad-third-party-presidential-candidates-2024/75625798007/

Some leftists indeed will vote for Jill Stein. That's why the Dems are not claiming they will win for sure, because they don't want overconfident Dems to throw their vote away on Jill Stein.

• Like 2